bigway

Australians Buy your gear NOW!!!

I watch the USD like some people watch tv. Never have i seen it so high for Aussies before.

It usually sits around .88cents for aussies, It just today hit a massive high of .95 cents. I imagine this will change drastically over the next couple of days back down to .88 cents area.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You really think it will be above the USD??? I doubt that very much.

As I said, i watch the USD about 20 times a day. All the gear i sell i have to pay in USD and that means exchanging GBP and AUD in to USD every week for the past 2 years.

Over the past year and a half it sits around .88cents and then gets to .92-.94 for about a week and then takes a sudden drop back to .88
For you to suggest in waiting a month as it will be higher than a USD would mean you either know something that the rest of the world does not know or you are gambling with the odds stacked highly against you.

The exchange rate is the highest it has been in a long time. It has only ever raised by 8 cents in the past year and stayed that high for a week or two, what you are sying is that you expect it to raise by at least 12 cents this time over the next month.

I sure hope that happens but going from the history of how it has been going around in a circle the past year and a half it will drop back down to .88cents again very soon.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Considering that the Federal Reserve board is now using defaulted mortgages to back the USD I would say we haven't seen the bottom of the USD. Thank you Ben!
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I watch the USD like some people watch tv. Never have i seen it so high for Aussies before.

It usually sits around .88cents for aussies, It just today hit a massive high of .95 cents. I imagine this will change drastically over the next couple of days back down to .88 cents area.

It's been in the $0.90's for quite a while now :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?