skymama

Ladies, here's an easy way to see if he is worth your while

midgets get more blow jobs lucky fuckers

Men with smaller penises get more blowjobs than men who are sized to interfere with breathing, cause choking and just generally to be a pain in the mouth.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

midgets get more blow jobs lucky fuckers

Men with smaller penises get more blowjobs than men who are sized to interfere with breathing, cause choking and just generally to be a pain in the mouth.

rl

I know the wife is always complaining of jaw ache:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I know the wife is always complaining of jaw ache

Don't get too complacent, just like skydiving, you always need a reserve. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"Apparently, if you look at a man's hand and his ring finger is longer than his index finger, that means he has a lot of testosterone and hence a large...uh...member"

Poor ET, all alone and far from home.....

Yup, you got me looking at my hand, and you know, from a certain angle under favourable lighting, dayumm....:ph34r:
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Every time I start getting a mental picture of you, you post something like this and completely blow it for me....uhhh...that didn't come out quite right, did it?

And another thing...I don't know where RL gets her info but smaller guys do NOT get more BJs...they don't get more of anything...:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Every time I start getting a mental picture of you, you post something like this and completely blow it for me....uhhh...that didn't come out quite right, did it?

And another thing...I don't know where RL gets her info but smaller guys do NOT get more BJs...they don't get more of anything...:D:D

Well...let's make it a little more personal then.

They get more from me.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

They get more from me.

rl

I, uh...ummm, I...wow. Following this thread is good for putting color in my cheeks. It IS good to know that there truly is balance in the universe. :$
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Every time I start getting a mental picture of you, you post something like this and completely blow it for me....

lol, what do you mean by that?
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Um, MY ring finger is longer than my index finger. What does that mean? :D

I found what this means :)"But, Clark found in two separate studies, women whose fingers exhibit the more masculine ratio are more willing "to engage in casual, uncommitted sex."
Dunno if you drink a lot too?? :ph34r:
"The strongest indicator of high sexual activity, of the seven Clark studied, was the amount of money spent on alcohol."

"The strongest indicator of high sexual activity, of the seven Clark studied, was the amount of money spent on alcohol."

So basicly, every soldier in Germany has an indicator of "high sexual activity". Cuz every room I have been into (including my own) was heavily adorned in alcohol!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Pinkie: I dunno... any ideas?

That whole Dr. Evil thing? Hold it up by the corner of your mouth?

:D:D:D

D'OH! You're right, can't believe I didn't think of that... :S

I've even seen a pinkie with a ridiculously long fingernail used for snorting cocaine... forget what movie that was in... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

...lol, what do you mean by that?

Uhhh...am I really allowed to say after being verbally slapped for similar remarks in the past? After being so damned tongue-tied after meeting you the first time, I went a little overboard in a posting, if you remember.

Maybe I should just take you down off the pedestal, eh?
:):)

Note to mama's SO: J/K big guy!:D:D

They get more from me.
rl

How You doin'?
:D

This thread reminds me of an incident back when I was a kid. My brother (5 at the time) found a ruler in our Dad's drawer...it was a Peter Meter.

1" was: Just a water spout...should have been a girl.

9" was: For large girls and small cattle.

12" was: For barroom betting only.

I went a little overboard in a posting, if you remember.

I don't remember at all, that's the beauty of getting old. ;)

Note to mama's SO: J/K big guy!

It's all good, he doesn't even read the forums.

...I don't remember at all, that's the beauty of getting old. ;).

WoooooHoooo! I can get off the eggshells now!!!!!!!!

RL, in another thread, thinks I stalking you.:D:D

PS: There's nothing new you can tell me about getting old...:P

RL, in another thread, thinks I stalking you.

I know, I saw that. You hardly spoke to me in Atlanta, so if you ARE stalking me, you're really bad at it. :ph34r:

This thread reminds me of an incident back when I was a kid. My brother (5 at the time) found a ruler in our Dad's drawer...it was a Peter Meter.

1" was: Just a water spout...should have been a girl.

9" was: For large girls and small cattle.

12" was: For barroom betting only.

This is what guys don't understand. The Peter Meter must have been invented by a woman who does give blowjobs.

A guy who is too long is a pain in the cervix.

I never thought that girth would be a problem until a guy I barely knew sent me a "self-portrait." (Long story-don't ask.) Even without an erection, he looked like he was walking around with an organic Bud can between his legs. All I could think was, "get that thing away from me."

I have actually met the perfect all-purpose penis, but my mind was on other things, not on taking measurements.

Maybe next time.

rl