SpeedRacer

It's only Tuesday, why is everyone wasted?

i think the better question is, why NOT get wasted on a tuesday?

I'm having a tall glass of eggnog HEAVILY spiked with Cap'n Morgans Spiced Rum... Should put me right to sleep soon after I finish it. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey You, welcome to the Northern crispy fresh breathtaking air!!! Isn't there a bar on the main floor? If not that SUCKS alright. But you're not alone, I'm @ work all night and can't drink till' ........tomorrow. This weather is for good movies, pizza....yea at least get that. Chicago's the best but I'm sure New Yorks' got some good pizza.

Cheers......p
is it dark yet

I'm NOT sober at the moment....not at all. And it's because I want to be not sober. And I don't have to get up early.

I tried to open a bottle of Cab, but the damned cork decided it wasn't coming out. i fought it well and truly, but it won. So I went to my liquor cabinet, and found - glory of glories - Midori. I had some cold 7-up, and made a few strong ones (three. YUMMY!!!).

Then I ran out of 7-up.

So then, I made some hot chocolate, poured in a hefty doese of Kahlua, and added some Godiva Chocolate Liqueur. I put some whipped cream on it, and it was so good, I made a second cup.

I,m not sure why I'm telling you this, Sinker, except I just had a yell at God...but I don't feel any better. But sometimes, I think I'm going to just explode in a rain of red particulate matter. It's all right; I don't plan on doing that this evning...but still.

Anyway, dunno why I'm blabbing, except it's Tuesday and I'm notttttttt sober. Not at all. No way, no how. No questions. No answers (that escpecially), so I'll just be toddling off to bed drunk as a poor whore in winter. It's all good.

Besides, that hot chocolate was really good. Maybe I'll get another one.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I need another hot chocolate. :)
Ciels-
Michele:D

I have hot chocolate in my cupboard, along with some Bailey's, Amarula, Disaronna and Capn Morgan's spiced rum under the counter... but for tonight it's eggnog and rum... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have hot chocolate in my cupboard, along with some Bailey's, Amarula, Disaronna and Capn Morgan's spiced rum under the counter... but for tonight it's eggnog and rum... B|

amarula? is that new? the guy at the liquor store gave me a free sample of that last week. i'd never heard of it, and i assumed he gave it to me because it doesn't sell well, but then i tried it and it's actually pretty damn good.
where did this stuff come from???

amarula? is that new? the guy at the liquor store gave me a free sample of that last week. i'd never heard of it, and i assumed he gave it to me because it doesn't sell well, but then i tried it and it's actually pretty damn good.
where did this stuff come from???

South Africa... it comes from the Marula tree, I think... Elephants love the Marula fruit that comes off the tree. I think it's a good substitute for Amaretto, but I'm not that familiar with it either. I tasted Amarula on a cruise ship last month when they had a liquor tasting session... bought several bottles dirt cheap right there on the boat, then got them by customs back on shore... B|

That might be something I should stock in my cabinet.

Can you all believe the absolute gall of the wine bottle, not giving up it's cork? What do I do now, with a punctured cork in a good bottle of wine? Man, that burns me. I'd not have had to raid the liquor cabinet if that cork had given up.

Darned cork.

But Amulura...somethjing I will keep an eye out for. It doesn't have a cork, does it?

Ciels-
Michele

Hey You, welcome to the Northern crispy fresh breathtaking air!!! Isn't there a bar on the main floor? If not that SUCKS alright. But you're not alone, I'm @ work all night and can't drink till' ........tomorrow. This weather is for good movies, pizza....yea at least get that. Chicago's the best but I'm sure New Yorks' got some good pizza.

Cheers......p

yeah, they gotta bar, but it's 1:13 am and i'm in my undies... and the bar closed a while ago... [:/]

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Can you all believe the absolute gall of the wine bottle, not giving up it's cork? What do I do now, with a punctured cork in a good bottle of wine? Man, that burns me. I'd not have had to raid the liquor cabinet if that cork had given up.

Darned cork.

But Amulura...somethjing I will keep an eye out for. It doesn't have a cork, does it?

Ciels-
Michele

HAHAHA, nope, no cork. just a screw top. and it's the kind of liquer that's so tasty it's dangerous, so tread lightly.

as for the wine.....WINE APPRECIATORS DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT....
if you really had to, you could always push the cork in. i know, i know, sacrilege, but corked wine is better than no wine.

Darned cork.

But Amarula...somethjing I will keep an eye out for. It doesn't have a cork, does it?

Ciels-
Michele

Nope, twist off cap, just like all the other damn liquor bottles... B|

As far as corks go... you need one of those professional decorkers... The one I have is a Mikasa Elite... comes in a dark blue box about the size of a backgammon briefcase... Makes extractions a snap... B|

Michael, I sure could use one of your hugs. You know, I jsut could. And I'd make you one of my hot chocolates, too. Yummmmmmmm.

Lincdercles, I gave up and just started with the hard stuff. I was going to get into the Single Barrel Jack, but decided sweet stuff is more what I wanted. I also think corked wine is better than no wine...maybe I'll do that.

And did you know - it's hard to eat pistachios when you're not sober? Those damned shells. Damned corks, damned shells. Damn, damn, damn.

Oh well.

Ciels-
Michele

And did you know - it's hard to eat pistachios when you're not sober? Those damned shells. Damned corks, damned shells. Damn, damn, damn.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
it's funny 'cause it's true!

pistachios are my second favorite nut. they rank #1 in taste, but lose out to cashews due to shear difficulty of eating.