davidlayne

Totally tastless joke.

I was just trying to bait him to get the punchline thanks.

Well, since people are going there..

People are not going there, just the ones gullible enough to get themselves banned for breaking an absolute rule, like you just did.

Better delete that if you don't want the door to hit you on the ass...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

A man was found guilty of killing his wife. He then put her lifeless body into a suitcase and left it at the lost & found......

Pah.... and they say men cann't pack.

P.S this happened last week!

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Some might consider this tasteless... I just consider it one of my favorite jokes:D

How can you tell if your girlfriend is horny?
You stick your hand down her pants and it feels like your feeding a horse.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Two adult men decided to go back to college, but hadn't a
clue where to start, so one of them goes to a college counsellor.
The counsellor suggests he take a course in logic. The man asked,
"What do you mean?"
The counsellor: "Do you have a weed whacker?"
"Yes."
The counsellor continued, "Then you probably have a lawn,
and if you have a lawn, you probably own a house, and if you own
your house, you are probably married, and if you are married, you
are probably heterosexual, that is logic." The man saw the light
and signed up for the class.
He then saw his friend, and told him that he was taking
logic. The friend asked what logic was, so he decided to
demonstrate, "Do you have a weed whacker?"
The friend said, "No."
So the man asked, "What are you, a faggot?"
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The dictor finally delivered the baby. The mother is anxious to hear the first cry and looks longlingly at the baby as the doctor wipes it off. The doctor proceeds to punch the baby and drop kick it, all while the mother is screaming. He picks up the baby, listens to the chest and then slams it into the wall repeatedly - the mother hysterical by now. She starts to scream "What the hell are you doing!!!!!". The doctor looks at her, smiles, and says "Just kidding, it was already dead"

A friend of mine told me this one.

What’s black and blue and hates sex?

The woman in my trunk.

Thanks Jeff.
I can’t remember the really fucked up one you told me.
:D

Edit to show it is an adult girl
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

A gay man is feeling pretty lonely one night and heads down to the local "alternate lifestyle" establishment for drinks and a hope of getting lucky. As expected on a Tuesday night though, the place is dead. He gives up on the idea at around 11 and starts walking home. He passes a dark-ish alley and notices a shabbily dressed man sitting on the ground, leaning against a wall. He thinks, "Hey, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take", turns around, and approaches the man. He notices the sour smell of cheap fortified wine as he walks up to the guy and thinks he's found his "in." "Mister, I'll buy you two bottles of whatever wine you want if I can have anal sex with you," he says. The bum thinks about it and responds in a thick, somewhat slurred voice "Wellll, I spose that'd be ok, if'n we can go get it first". "Fine" says the gay man and off they go to the liquor store. Walking back from the liquor store, the wino guzzles one bottle of Thunderbird in preparation for what's in his immediate future. Finding a dark corner, he commits to the task by dropping his pants and bending over. Figuring any old ride is better than a walk, the gay man steps up, slathers some spit on himself as lube, and slides into the awaiting orifice. He starts the usual process of penetrate, withdraw...in, out...and suddenly notices a foul odor. He grabs the mans hips and, without stopping, backs him up far enough to see what's going on in the glow of the streetlights. He sees something VERY dark, the smell is worse, and he realizes with horror that his entire crotch is covered with warm, runny feces. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yells, pulling out and backing away, gagging. The bum looks innocently back over his shoulder, bats his eyes, and asks "Whatthss wrong? Did I cum to sthoon?"

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What does a women with no teeth say??

Nothin'....she's been warned.

What is a woman doing when she is staring at a blank piece of paper?

Reading Her Rights!

Girl comes in for a Checkup
A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, the doctor notices a red 'H' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue 'Y' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green 'M' on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor.

"No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin, Why do you ask?"

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A woman notices she's getting an odd green rash on the inside of her thighs. She goes to the doctor, who takes a good long look at the rash and then asks her

"You haven't started seeing a gypsy recently have you?"

"yes" she says, "How did you know that?"

The doctor replies

"Tell him his earrings aren't real gold."
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

How can you tell if your girlfriend is horny?
You stick your hand down her pants and it feels like your feeding a horse.

BBWAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"