AlexCrowley

Most amusing DZ.com troublemaker

I think you aren't giving Walt any of his due. He is just one perverted f'er. :| Come on, let's hear it for Waltappel.

So, I guess you won't be asking me out anytime soon?:D

Walt

No but that's because I am a nun. And one of your threads last week has me worried about you. :|

That a shame--I think nuns are HOT!!!

And there's no need to worry. Most of the stuff I am posting is from the distant past and I have managed to survive it all somehow.

Walt

I have managed to survive it all somehow.

The day ain't over yet!;)

Coming from you, my friend, those are true words of wisdom. I'll probably be paranoid the rest of the day!

By the way, if there is ever a poll of the funniest posters on dz.com, my top vote would be for the comedy duo of Airtwardo and Rev Jim, but Airtwardo (solo) would be a pretty close second.

Walt

Coming from you, my friend, those are true words of wisdom. I'll probably be paranoid the rest of the day!

By the way, if there is ever a poll of the funniest posters on dz.com, my top vote would be for the comedy duo of Airtwardo and Rev Jim, but Airtwardo (solo) would be a pretty close second.

Walt

How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the FUCK is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me..... what's funny.
:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My all-time favorite wrestler for getting a crowd really upset was Ravishing Rick Rude. That guy was a GOD at getting the crowd worked up--especially small town crowds.

He was extremely well-built (I believe he had been a bodybuilding competitor) and would always make a point of insulting all the men in the crowd (along with the women, for that matter) by calling them fat, stupid, ugly, and whatever else he could think of, and then proceed to show them "what a really sexy man looks like" by putting a realy arrogant look on his face and flexing his muscles and, often, doing sort of a pelvic bump and grind thing.

During the match, he would generally play dirty and, after making some really heinous move on his opponent and knocking him down, he would stand in the middle of the ring flexing his muscles.

He was awesome.

Walt

I remember that guy... Hated his guts actually.. :D I forgot what he died from... I think it was a heart attack. He was only 41... Here's his bio: http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingStarBios/rude.html
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not sure about DZ.com, but I can tell you who the most amusing troublemaker was on rec.skydiving...

NIPPLEBOY!!!!! :D:D:D

God... Anybody remember him? Fucking hilarious! :D

I just can't remember if his screen name was nippleboy or nipplboy...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Walt

How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the FUCK is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me..... what's funny.
:P

Uh, I don't know. It's just the way you tell the story. You're just funny, you know?

Walt

No e.
Stories here. Yes, he was a master :ph34r:

Wendy W.

Oh yeah! Quite possibly the BEST EVER! :D

Nippleboy was definitely amusing, but once again I'm not sure he falls into the trouble-maker category.

USPASkydiver on the other hand.... :SB|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No e.

Wendy W.

Nippleboy was definitely amusing, but once again I'm not sure he falls into the trouble-maker category.

Blues,
Dave

On here or there? I forgot....

No e.

Wendy W.

Blues,
Dave

On here or there? I forgot....

There. If he's made it over here, I don't think I've noticed.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Uh, I don't know. It's just the way you tell the story. You're just funny, you know?

Oh....like a clown...do I Amuse you?:ph34r:

Get outta here....

Yeah, you actually amuse the living hell out of me!

Walt

Not only can he be funny as hell, he tells the greatest stories of his demo jump exploits in the Scary Stories thread in the History forum. B|

Walt

Hell, ya should see us in person! :D

EAA '06. Be there. LMAO!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Walt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell, ya should see us in person!

EAA '06. Be there. LMAO!

Yeah....we kept EACH OTHER going for hours this year, huh Rev!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~