GARYC24

Gift Exchanges at workplace

Our office does the White Elephant gift exchange....

For the life of me I don't know what to get. One year I bought a 12 pack of toilet paper, then fuzzy handcuffs - both years the Senior VP picked my gifts :$ This year, I'm thinking I'll be a bit more reserved... :ph34r:

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

booze....always a winner.

My client just had a White Elephant exchange today, which is possibly the worst idea ever. Although, it was pretty funny watching the same three gifts go from person to person around the room. Strange, they were the only three gifts (out of 30), that contained alcohol.

No, I work outside of our home office, thank goodness.

But, anyone who's read my previous posts knows...I CAN'T STAND this concept. B-days, holidays--the gift-giving/donations at work need to stop! Now!

I donated a couple hundred this month for the VP's gift, the Pres's gift, our regional manager's gift, and all I got was a company paper weight!>:( I wish I were kidding. It's crystal, though:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Nope.
and currently Im in a delemma. We got our "present" yesterday. A $20 gift certificate to Kroger. Yup, woo-fucking-hoo. Anyways.
One of the guys comes around and asks me about donating 4 or 5 to get the Admin Assistant a gift certificate.
Heres my bitch:
If she got one, why are we gettin her one? She sure as hell aint done nuthing to assist me in her 3 months here.
If she didnt get one, why are we setting up to get her a larger one than we got? Out of our own pockets none the less.
Sorry, had to bitch.
[/rant][:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

We're doing a white elephant game on Saturday for my work shindig. I'm giving a variety pack of Jelly Bellies. And my hubby got an "office voodoo" kit and one of those magnet blobs you can make shapes out of. Can't wait to see how the "office voodoo" kit goes over! ;)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?