Superman32

Apprentice - What a PRICK

Yup, replying to the poster above you. Remind me never to piss you off as I vaule my nuts.:)

LOL! :D

Don't worry. Nut kicking is a serious, serious response reserved only for extreme situations.

Jacking me out of winning (the lotto or the job) for no reason other than your insecurity qualifies. However, given our current relationship, I don't think you're in any position to piss me off THAT bad. ;):D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I think Trump has already made the decision to hire her as well, but publicly asked Randall for a reason. Randall could have made himself look really good, but instead he looked like a jackass on national TV. Trump set him up and he's still going to hire Rebecca!

I gotta say, I really appreciate a smart hottie Rebecca on national TV. Keeps up the good name.

:DB|[/reply

Up until last night, I thought Randal, was the top choice but, Rebecca, was right up there too. Their final thing, they had to do was about equal as far as screw-ups. I got a bit tired of Randal playing the 'dead grandma' card and Rebecca playing the 'broken ankle' card. Randal though, has a serious case of tunnel vision. Rebecca, is easily swayed. At the end, Randal, looked like a jerk and a total ass, while Rebecca, showed a lot of class.
I'd bet the ranch, the Donald hired Rebecca. Besides, I don't think, Randal will last. Rebecca, yeah, she's got the 'brass'. She'll be fine. Interesting show!

Chuck

Rebecca was on the Today Show this morning and acted with class as usual. She was asked the turnaround: "Would you have said yes if hired to hire Randal too?" and she said yes - take advantage of good talent. Also, the Yahoo execs were on the show and wanted to talk to her about some projects.

Also, elsewhere today on the internet, She was a offered a Prez/CEO job running one of SYS-CON's divisions.

You people serious? I dont think that Donald Trump needsed anybodys approval, espically Randal's approval, to hire Rebecca.. He has been palying God in his own little universe for 4 seasons now and if he really wanted to hire her he would have done it. It was not smart at all on Trump's part to ask Randall the question to begin with anyway. He just won and now was asked a question that was inordinantly unfair for the set up, existing rules and intent of the show. It would have completely changed the dynamic in the show in the future and probably killed it if they both got hired. Why change the rules now? Oh yeah, its TV!! Besides if there isthis much talk about the "event" thenit was well worth the trouble and bother it has apparantly caused everybody... Howard Stern, Howard Smern, Trump is the King of self Promotion......

;)

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Cold blooded is right. My brother-in-law was on the Apprentice 2 and you guys would not believe how much of it is "controlled and edited" to make a person be liked or disliked. I can't reveal much do to "confidential contract" but it makes me want to scream knowing what he was put thru. And Trump is not allowed to call all the shots, he's tried. Producers have all the control.
is it dark yet

Cold blooded is right. My brother-in-law was on the Apprentice 2 and you guys would not believe how much of it is "controlled and edited" to make a person be liked or disliked. I can't reveal much do to "confidential contract" but it makes me want to scream knowing what he was put thru. And Trump is not allowed to call all the shots, he's tried. Producers have all the control.

VH1 did a great series about former "reality TV" stars that illustrated exactly this point. Of course, since i hate "reality TV" I didn't know who any of these people were, but it certainly fed my disgust for the genre!

I'm really sorry but after a 15 week applicaton I would also want to be the apprientice, to hire another would be a violaion of contract, to ask him on the show was to cause an uproar, just like the one here, I am in no way single ing you out, it =was just easy to click on your post. His respomse made scence to me, and would probably have been mine!:P

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Interesting read, here.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/streeter/entries/2005/12/to_share_or_not.html

As a business professional, I think Trump stuffed-up. HE's the one who made the mistake and tried to change the rules of the game. He should never have put Randall in that position. Shame on Trump.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I'd say it was a test on Trump's part and Randall failed. He's absolutely been "playing God" and self promoting for the past 4 years AND the show is losing popularity with each season. Hence the multiple firings this year and the possibility that in the end he might really hire two- it kept people interested and watching. Its win/win for Trump when he can do something to boost ratings for next season AND screw with people at the same time.

That said, fair question or not, Randall should have seen through it. He gave the wrong answer, and I still feel that Trump will (or already has) offer Rebecca a "real" job in his organization which she may or may not want. It might be easier for her to get past the whole reality show stigma within the Trump organization than outside it-who knows? And that's assuming she really does want a career in the corporate world! BTW- I wonder if Surreal life is recruiting Alla! :P