beej

Movies that 'moved' you

I just watched Spielbergs 'Empire of the Sun'. I found it very moving. Anyone else like it? What other movies have 'moved' you.....

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--

What other movies have 'moved' you.....

Man there is just soo many
"Babbettes Feast", "In America", The 3 Colours films by Kristof Kryslowski, anything by Wim Wenders
"Milo & Otis"
There are just soooo many
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hate to admit it, but the flick where Bruce Willis is going thru a divorce really got to me, having been thru it all already
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

saving private ryan (once a soldier, always a soldier), landspeed (a wicked skateboarding flick), and fletch; i love chevy chase.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

- Pulp Fiction
- Beavis and Butthead Do America
- South Park THE MOVIE

And if you fools think I'm not sensible, I shed a tear in STAR TREK, when Spock dies.

Ivan you old softie, you!!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

The Patriot,when his little girl runs after him saying she will say anything if he doesn't leave. Heck just writing that makes me want to cry. If I havent' told ya I have the prettiest little girl in the whole wide world:ph34r:

The latest one was Big Fish. I lost my Father to Cancer and we had a strained relationship. I identified allot with that movie.:(

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Hi Folks

Gypsy Moth's. IMO the best skydiving movie ever made.

Gene Hackmen, Burt Lancaster, Debra Kerr, a real hollywood script, famous dirctor etc. sex, death, skydiving stunts. Sorry no square parachute's.

Burt Lancester has a great line in the movie about skydiving. I won't spoil your fun.

Movie available on DVD via amazon.com or someone on the DZ.

Reefer madness. Kept me clean (of drugs) :)R.I.P.