cocheese

If you lurk here daily but have less than 100 posts

Fallatio # 15

So how many numbers are there currently? Is there a database somewhere? And who decides which number you get? Or do you just pick your favorite number and hope no one has the same one?:S

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Winter sucks.

I completely agree... especially with negitive temperatures and I still have to go run 3 miles in it! That is just crazy! I cant feel my hands when I am done running! Not to mention Im at 5000 msl, with the cold, so breathing is completely out of the question... my lungs just lock up!
DAMN WINTER!

that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I'm too busy most of the time to post. I have the month off though, so you've seen a lot more of me.
:$

It's not that I don't love you, though. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

I was a lurker for a LONG time before I ever posted regularly... am I allowed in this thread? :P

When I first became a member and got into the forums, I was waaaay intimidated by the vastness of it all (since I was a rec.skydiving newsgroup junkie), and didn't get back into it until like 18 months later, made a few posts, stopped for a while, then finally got into the groove early fall 2004... am I allowed in here too? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Do you have to "lurk here daily" in order to post?

It's hard to know what exactly to write.. my thoughts aren't all that interesting to all y-o-u people. Most of you guys have a certain on-line chemistry. I don't think that's easy to jump into.

You're right... it took me a while to get into the flow of things and see who's who and what they're like...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I completely agree... especially with negitive temperatures and I still have to go run 3 miles in it! That is just crazy! I cant feel my hands when I am done running! Not to mention Im at 5000 msl, with the cold, so breathing is completely out of the question... my lungs just lock up!
DAMN WINTER!

You're not alone. Today was 0-10 degrees F at altitude, but then we wondered, what about the 120mph wind chill temperature?
First 3 jumps I was gloveless and numb. o-u-c-h.
At least you're running and not just falling.

I'd better stop posting b/f I have more posts than jumps, just thought I'd feel your pain with you :S.

On the other hand, if I think someone is a total idiot otherwise, there's nothing like a gratuitous spelling flame to convey the idea that "you're an idiot" without actually saying "you're an idiot."

Execept around here it would be "your an idiot.";)

Thank you for a laugh that came straight from my belly. :D:D

Would that be right before, or right after, being called a looser? :D:ph34r:

Bunch a looser's here (look out, here comes an s!), I tell ya...)
[:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'd better stop posting b/f I have more posts than jumps, just thought I'd feel your pain with you :S.

I have WAY more posts than I do jumps. Yes, my jump numbers are accurate. But trust me, if I could jump, I would! LoL! :D:S

Okay, here it goes, I have no clue how many posts I have... probably cause I haven't posted much lately... but I have a really good reason! Everytime I open my mouth I end up owing :D!!! I think I have bought twice as many cases as I have jumped! I think that is the most expensive part of skydiving! :P

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Hello. I don't post much because I seem to screw it up. I once tried to tell you all about the free service Rigminder and got told I can't advertise. Even though it's free and I didn't think it was advertising.

I also accidentally posted about that topic in two forums..though it was inteneded for the two different audiences one got deleted and I got told that in the thread and felt really bad.

Got tired of sticking my foot in my mouth. I don't post too much of any substance.

*runs for the hills*

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?