cocheese

If you lurk here daily but have less than 100 posts

This is your time to say anything you want. We won't attack you in any way.
OK we might have to give you a jab here and there, but it's only because you simply deserve it for not putting in your well needed 2 cents. Especially on the slowest day of the week here.
C'mon, we would have to be pretty bored to go to Introductions and Greets. So say something, anything at all, because it's time.
Us post whores are going to sit back for a change and watch the 100 post wonders battle it out today. Consider it Newbie Day. Post up Cowboy. I'll be back in 12 hours.:PB|:|

Us post whores are going to sit back

I'd like to see you try :P;) ...there's my contribution to this thread B|

Kate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The day you were born you were born free, that is your privilege"

OK....I'll go....

To be honest, the reason I don't post much is because someone's usually said something much more intelligent/better than I could already, so I figure it's better to keep quiet than to say some blurberly rubbish and prove I'm stupid.

You see...I've just gone and used the word blurberly...that's what happens.....

do i have to answer that question ;)?

Or i can just rack up 2000 posts in this thread....

haha could but i doubt everyone would be happy.

in fact i fear i've posted too much already. this is the most posting i've done in a day for a LONG time so everyone SHOULD be proud:D

i'll stop whoring now:$

so much for sitting back then :P

my lack of posting is due to reading somewhere the annoyance of those who post more than they jump

Kate

Yeah, I'm with i.c.

You guys usually say stuff much better than I could. Especially RhondaLea. She is smart - and wise. Very intimidating.

Anyway, it's also fun to lurk :P

I haven't seen such convoluted lines of conversation and such expert chronicling thereof since my days of all day bong marathons in college. ~ Lindercles

hahaha i didnt mean exact jump to post count numbers, just extreme amounts ;) If i did, im in post count debt :P

tralilalila
what to say, what to say ...
there is no meaning in this post
really don't know what to say, like always ...
i usually think, yeah i'm going to reply on that one, but then again i never do, because i think i'll just say something stupid and feel ridicoulous
and i knwo i shouldnt feel taht way, because its just a forum after all ...
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

I'm an introvert by nature. I usually don't have too much to say. I do love this sport and am interested in what other folks in it are about. So every morning I get some coffee and see what's up. I think I have less than 5 posts. Maybe this one will coax me out of my hole.

I usually only post when my point of view hasnt already been expressed. One thing I have realized is a lot of us think alike, so while I am reading thru the posts already up, my view is usually already stated, thus I feel no point in putting it out there again...

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I think what y'all have to keep in mind, when you feel "stupid" or are afraid of saying something silly, is that there are some who can put there feelings and thoughts into words like a great writer and there are others who when they post their thoughts, it comes across as jibberish and you sound like an ass. Think before you post, take your time and by all means SPELL CHECK!!! OOOOOH and get a damn avatar!!!!!

elias123 take note....;):D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.