Rebecca-Berlin

Stolen Gear - Teardrop Viper

My rig was stolen from a car in Berlin, Germany on March 28, 2008.

Container: Teardrop Viper, black/blue, SN: 7211, DOM 01/2006, stainless steel hip rings, retractible plot chute, blue leather hacky, BOC, RSL, AERO Spacer, yellow handles embroidered with "WooHoo" and "Oh Shit!", 15" harness

AAD: Cypres-2, SN: 19636, DOM 10/2005

Main: Silhouette 190, SN: 001349, DOM 4/2000, blue with green middle cell, small 3 cm patch on left outer cell, 500 jumps

Reserve: 170er Speed 2000, SN: 0310, DOM 6/2003 white, 0 jumps

Thanks. I pray that some rigger will notice and turn the thief in when he/she tries to sell it or get a repack. Or that some skydiver getting onto a load will say, "Hey, wait a minute, I saw that Viper on dropzone.com. It's stolen!"

By the way, one of my best friends has Lupus. Nice to know that you are involved with charity work for this project.:)

The sellers left the rig at the rigging loft, where I will pick it up this week. The sellers SAY they found it in a dumpster. So according to their story, someone else stole it out of the parked car and threw it in the dumpster, where they fished it out and saved it for 2 1/2 years before bringing it to a rigger. I have not notified the police yet.

I posted in General Skydiving a reward for a stolen PORTER in the UK.... Apparently leasing unpaid, plane taken apart and hidden somewhere.... :o
MAybe someone will find it in a dumpster :|:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I posted in General Skydiving a reward for a stolen PORTER in the UK.... Apparently leasing unpaid, plane taken apart and hidden somewhere.... :o
MAybe someone will find it in a dumpster :|:D

that's gotta be one hell of a dumpster, to get rid of a plane tough! :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda