ccowden

WINNERS of the Free Day of Coaching!

GTAVercetti

and

GiaKrembs

Conrats to both of you! :)
Thank you to everyone who submitted PMs and showed so much enthusiasm to learn! It was a very tough decision to pick the winners, and like I said before, I didn't have any real set criteria besides reading your PMs and picking people whom I thought would really appreciate this opportunity to not only better their own flying, but whom I also thought would use what they learn to give back when the opportunity presents itself in the future.

What made picking so tough was the fact that there were quite a few people who fit those criteria and I believe ALL who submitted would really have appreciated the opportunity.

I am sorry I could not pick everyone and please do not feel that there was any real reason that you were not chosen other than that.

Thank you again to all of you who were interested! Hopefully I can fly with you in the future and do more of these days.

You are so sweet to do this, Chris. Nowadays, when coaching can cost over 80 bucks a jump, it's nice to see someone step up and give of themselves. What a nice Christmas present. :)
We hope we see you at Skydive Atlanta soon.

mua!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

THANKS again Chris!!!!

Seriously... watchout when I see you in Dublin - I may knock you over when I run up to you to thank you!!! B|

Sometimes the light comes from the most extraordinary places or people... you Chris are a beautiful light! Thanks!!!! :)
g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

THANKS again Chris!!!!

Seriously... watchout when I see you in Dublin - I may knock you over when I run up to you to thank you!!! B|

Sometimes the light comes from the most extraordinary places or people... you Chris are a beautiful light! Thanks!!!! :)

Wow! Thank YOU Gia! That is amazingly sweet of you to say!

You are very welcome, and I am really looking forward to spending a day with you!

Ole Santa Chris came early this year for you two. :)Enjoy your coaching and don't forget to smile.;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

GTAVercetti

wear full body armor. :ph34r::P

(just kidding, Rob!!!!!)

Oh thanks ALOT! I could have used this advice when I was making my decision!:P

weegegirl would know this is untrue if she actually did more than 3 fun jumps a season. ;)

Anyway, this is pretty damn cool. A day of free coaching is unbelievably awesome.

Thanks Chris!
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.