ccowden

What do YOU think??

I believe this one is more realistic.

In the thread that got locked the pic was obviously altered because as those of us who jump rounds know; There is no way to hook an MC1-1 .As the picture implies.

This picture shows a more realistic straight down approach!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I had an art teacher once who needed two chairs to sit on. He was really smelly too, and he kinda scared me a little. I was ten. I painted a really nice Matterhorn in his class.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ok, maybe it's just because I'm drunk, but I don't get what you just said. I take it that's been posted before? :D

this pic has been posted before? where the fuck have I been? why haven't the repost police shut this mutha down?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

No, I swear it hasn't! My brother went with his cousin to do a tandem skysurfing jump but backed out at the last minute. It was a good thing to, cuz he decided to go taking pictures of the wildlife near the parachute fall zone, and just happened to get this shot. Lucky stuff to say the least!

Or was it my cousin's brother?

No matter! It's an original photo for sure!

I can't believe you people can get 2 pages of BS out of a kindergarten drawing of THIS!

Dude(ette), Chris' picture was taken with one of those new-fangled UNBELIEVABLY LOW-RES cameras. Seriously. Hand to dog. :S:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

What are you playing us for, Chris, a bunch of suckers? That's it, I'm never believing one of your drawings again! >:(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon