cornishe

different reserve packjob

How would this pack job take to being s folded, eared, and stuffed (errr... placed) in a molar bag? Would it take making ears as well?

Also where are you going to put the slider? This could make a large difference in opening speeds at both low and particulary high speed where you don't have an experience with this pack jobs. While reserve have to open fast they can open too fast (read hard) and either distroy the jumper or the canopy.

I'm not sure I can tell from one photo exactly what you've done. I'm not a base jumper but I've watched some pack. You may need more photos for us un-base types to know exactly what your doing, not being current on base pack jobs.

You seem to be asking "why shouldn't I do this on a skydiving reserve?" The answer is you don't have high speed opening data (I assume).

It fits fine. It splits down the middle just like any properly P.R.O. packed reserve. The slider goes into place before skinnying the pack job just like any other reduction fold method. It's very easy to keep the bulk down using that reduction fold method as well.

The pack job is just a pack job, and any pack job performed neatly is good. Keep the slider all the way up lines in the middle... etc, etc. Mine is similar but it's not the same. I'm too busy for the next 5 days to take pictures but remind me and I will

I've seen some absolute crap, crumpled up canopy, lines all over the place, super extra bulky, "reserve" pack jobs that I wouldn't use on my main ... but somehow they're legal?

Who knows

Good luck Cornishe.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

>The pack job is just a pack job, and any pack job performed neatly is good.

Well, _that's_ definitely not true! I could come up with some quite neat pack jobs that would nearly guarantee hard openings, malfunctions and/or canopy damage. It has to be both neat and correct.