sangiro

2005 Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie

I don't wish to create any drama with this post, but due to circumstances beyond my control (ie: being unemployed since April of 2005 with no job prospects in sight), I regret to inform you all that I WILL NOT be able to make this years Eloy Holiday boogie. This is my loss and not the loss of those who will be there.

Steve,
We all miss ya down here. Sorry to hear you won't make it to eloy though. You better get back to colorado at some point next summer though!

Please, please, anyone coming to Eloy in the next day or so - bring bungees.... Square 2 are out, the packers are running low and everyone else only seems to carry what they think they will need (which is not a whole heap at all).

Bungees are more valuable than gold at the moment here!

Apart from the bungee prob, the boogie is rocking. Tonight, from a RW point of view:P, we did formation load and it went sweet. Most people got on and when they did, there was no movement or waves throught it - that is pretty damn good for a boogie formation skydive!

Apparently the Freefly loads have been going really well also.

Liz

bring bungees

Bungies....for

1) hair?
2) reserve repacks?
3) for tents?
4) for bungie jumping?
5) for tying up Viking? :P

or are you talking about good ol' rubber bands? ;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

or are you talking about good ol' rubber bands

You'll have to excuse Liz...she is after all from the other side of the pond;)
I do believe she meant good old rubber bands.;)B|

Dumb question because I've never bought bands anywhere other than the DZ, can get bands at an office supply store that will work?

or are you talking about good ol' rubber bands

You'll have to excuse Liz...she is after all from the other side of the pond;)
I do believe she meant good old rubber bands.;)B|

That's what I suspected. However, when I clicked on her profile it said "Arizona"....so...just how long has she been on this side of the world? Hasn't she changed her way of thinking yet? ;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

In need of a ride:

I'm flying into PHX on Thursday, the 29th at 9:30 pm. If anyone else is flying in around that time and would like to share the shuttle fee/cab fee to Eloy, please let me know.

OR... if anyone is driving to/from the airport around that time... I'll pay for gas/tolls :)
PM or email me if you can help me out.
Thanks!

If you cannot see God in all, you cannot see God at all.

so...just how long has she been on this side of the world? Hasn't she changed her way of thinking yet?

There's that ol' saying - you can take a girl out of ... but not the ... out of the girlB|

You know there are just some Americanisms I cannot say, like a fanny bag. We from across the pond call it a bum bag... Suspenders are for holding up stockings and not trousers, which you Yanks call pants, which we know them as what you would call panties!!!

I'm sure y'all get the drift;)

Liz