christoofar

Post your beautiful PUPPY!

The eight reindogs! Nine weeks old.

They eat 10 pounds of food a day, their vaccines are expensive, neutering them is going to cost a small fortune. They need to have shelter built. Mom wasnt spayed but it was an accident so the fund to pay for raising them accepts checks, credit cards and [email protected]

ITS A JOKE ;)

:D:Dmom was a pregnant stray that took up on the farm, they are expensive but totally worth it!
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

Here are my babies...Dakota (husky) and Nikita (shiba)

Both are rescues, Dakota from a shelter, and Nikita from breed rescue.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Oh My God! I love this thread! Sorry, I just love dogs! And the lab in the snow is sooo beautiful! Seeing how I dont have any pics of MY puppy, [she is 5 years old but still acts like a puppy], I will have to post her dad, which just so happens to be my dads dog. His name is Buster, he is part German Shepard, part Rhodesian Ridgeback [predominant]. He is like 13 years old or so, and we like to say he adopted us! He just showed up in our yard one day and wouldnt leave. Been with us ever since! He is an awesome dog, and I have many fond memories with him.

One christmas we got him this little stocking with assorted christmas shaped bone like treats. After we opened all out gifts, and he had time with his, he went and stood by the door, letting us know he wanted to go outside. Just before my lil sister opened the door for him she noticed his mouth looked a lil funny. She got him to open his mouth to see what was going on, and lo and be hold he had most of those treats in his mouth. He had been going thru the burying stage at that time, and we were sure that if he had gotten outside, we would have never seen those treats again. It was hilarious!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Foxy my 12 yr old princess (GSD/Blue Heeler) and Sherpa my 15 month old trouble maker (Belgian Malinois). I can take pictures of Fox all day, but with Sherpa as soon as I get the camera out he runs up and tries to eat it. :S

Oh and can I adopt one of those blond puppies, I'm sure Derek wouldn't mind having some more little paws pitter pattering around the house.
Fly it like you stole it!

I'm completely geeked out over all these adorable animals!
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

:Dthe long haired blonde one, I call her the honorary Belgian. Since they were little, she would always be the first up, pouncing on the others to get them riled up, when I am walking she is grabbing my pants leg and pulling the whole time, and she is now doing the infamous Belgian bonk :S high energy to the tenth power!
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

[replyAwwww ... your boxers are SO sweet!

(edited to add ... I meant the Boxer DOGS -- not his undies!) ;)

'Shell

Thanks!! and Herc looks like quite the stud him self! One boxer was great but two are a handfull ya just can't help but love em'.

How did you know I had boxers on?:$;)

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213