SkydiveStMarys

How did you come up with

Thanks everyone, for replying.....its neat to hear how you came up with the name you sign in on. Some have interesting stories behind them and others...well....you didn't hurt a brain cell trying to think of something creative:D.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Well, my AIM s/n is NlghtShifter because I was always on night shift. Even with monthy rotations in the schedule, I always stayed on night shift. Of course when I tried to get that name it was taken so I sub'd a L in place of the I because they look enough alike. Then coming here, I changed it to NlghtJumper in theme with the nature of this site...

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

You'll be a legend in your own mind!:D

Bobbi

Oh... My... GAWD! I can see it now! Me n' Buster... the 'big time'! I told him when I first got him; "You stick with me, pard... we're goin' places!"
Thanks, Bobby! Mmmmmmwaaa!:D

Chuck

When I was 9 my parents got me a really high strung horse that used to throw me all the time. Everyone, including my parents, said that I should sell him but, I didn't want to give up on him. My friends used to say "girl you must really like to fly if you want to ride that horse" and that turned in to flygirl. Well eventually I learned how to handle him but, my friends still called me flygirl when they saw me riding him. It's been years since anyone called me that but, I thought it would be a good name for me on here.
Fly like a girl