BillyVance

Tempur-pedic beds - any experiences?

Is there anyone here who has a Tempur-pedic bed or had one in the past? What is/was your opinion of them? My wife and I have been thinking about getting one.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm planning on getting one... not actually Tempur-pedic, but through Angelbeds.

I currently use one of their 3" toppers on the bed in the barracks... works very well!

A couple of caveats, though:

1. They *DO* sleep warmer.

2. They take a couple weeks to get used to... you can actually end up being stiff and sore the first few weeks because you sink into the mattress to a point and it makes it harder to change positions at night.

3. They're HEAVY - that 3" twin topper probably weighs about 30-35 lbs.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Billy, I have one and think it is a great investment !! You know I have been rode hard and put away wet !! With over 2,000 tandems and four years on the rodeo circut my back is not in great shape !! I fall asleep and don't toss and turn at all. I wake up and don't want to get out of bed. Especially if I have a beautiful little goddess next to me. You can try one out for 90 days.

I hope you and the Family have a wonderful New Year !!

Blue Skies, Timber "Matador" Rodriguez