Brains

Pictures from Jamaica

Just a few of the more tame ones.:D We had a blast, partied our asses off, and need about a week to recover. We visited Hedonism III one night but we didn't take any pics, we respected the wishes of other guests there. Enjoy! If anyone is thinking of going to Jamaica, stay at Breezes Runaway Bay, it is awesome.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

There was scuba diving, however i don't dive. I am afraid i would like it too much and have another expensive hobby:D We did snorkle and there was an incredible reef not 30 yards off the beach.

HedoIII was fun. It was night and not much activity around the nude pool or beach. All the action was in the nightclub. That was fun till the old guy grabbed firefly's crotch. Time to go! We don't mind the nakedness or any of the "other" activities that were taking place, however touching/grabbing without asking, eh eh, don't think so.>:(

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

.I see that you met Vlad (the trapeze instructor). Isn't he the greatest?

Ever since my husband and I came back from the first time we went to Hedo (a year ago), we have been flying trapeze once a week in LA. Vlad got us hooked:)
I don't know how much you talked to him, but any mention of his new baby? I'm just dying to know if he had a girl like he thought .
"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But, the self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"- Thomas Szasz