KillerK

Triathlon Reline

You may want to send it to Aerodyne anyway, especially if you have not had the latest MOD installed. The new line modification is pretty dramatic along the trailing edge.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

The modification to the line-set on the Triathlon is only on the brake line setting and configuration, this was done to improve the flair.

This modification is not required by all Triathlon owners, but rather recommended. We have had very positive feed back from jumpers who have made the switch

I have attached a PDF of the modification.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions in this regard.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Marketing Coordinator
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
www.flyaerodyne.com
www.myspace.com/flyaerodyne

I just purchased one and hung it for inspection. I noticed the outermost attachment of the (stabilizer) was disconnected. It doesnt "quite" look like it was installed that way, instead, severed afterward. Nowhere in the package was there loose line so I'm wondering if that would be the moidification

ajsanfel12

I just purchased one and hung it for inspection. I noticed the outermost attachment of the (stabilizer) was disconnected. It doesnt "quite" look like it was installed that way, instead, severed afterward. Nowhere in the package was there loose line so I'm wondering if that would be the moidification

Sounds like it. The mod removes the line from the rear corners leaving them unsupported. Looks weird, but it works. And there is enough air pressure in there to keep it from being floppy.

The Triathlon 4.0 line set does not have a steering/brake line attached to the rear corner.
Instead, they depend upon the stabilizer to stabilize the rear corner.
The 4.0 line set has the same number of brake lines, they are just farther inboard.
Aerodyne says to sew on a new line attachment tape farther inboard ... inboard of all the other steering lines Apparently the new steering line location make sit more responsive during turns. Aerodyne also says to cut off the old line attachment tape - on the corner - then re-sew the bar-tack, etc. Since I was too-close-to-deadline (read Friday afternoon before the Kamloops May Meet), I just left the old line attachment tape intact.