RkyMtnHigh

2006 ... starting out positive!

I'm predicting an AMAZING 2006 for all of us!

Are you experiencing good stuff already? feelin it? Good Vibes?B| Super cool!!!! This is an amazing year for all of us!;)

Those who I have outstanding tarot card readings for, bear with me...I can't read on Sundays however it's all goooood;)

in addition people with cancer, murder, rape, etc etc, seems 2006 is just like 2005 ... tarot cards wont change that shit... but nothing a little conditional love cant fix :|

That's a good point. It'll get your mind off of things for a little while.

Chuck

Two people close to me just had loved ones die a week or two ago, and it seems like everyone has gone through a lot of negativity, especially at the end of 2005.

I do think that 2006 must bring more happiness, but it seems that we are still a little bit at the tail end of the strange wave of negativity from last year.

It is up to us to control our own future and to create our own happiness. Still, i hope that you are right about this year, Ms. Kaytee.

It is up to us to control our own future and to create our own happiness. Still, i hope that you are right about this year, Ms. Kaytee.

A lot of emphasis is placed on a New Year starting in the US. It's typically associated with a fresh start, new chances, and unforeseen possibilities.

But when you think about it, that's what keeps a lot of people going. Whether realistic or not, many feel that certain sense of slate-cleaning during the turnover where you believe that things can be better than the year before, and that keeps many going. Call it the human spirit or faith, our innate sense that either we, or a new set of circumstances may make a positive difference is what causes a lot of folks to get up and try again. It's pretty easy to see why as the alternative thought is that one is doomed to repeat whatever poor choices or bad luck a person may have had in the recently-departed year.

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky

Well, my first kiss of 2006 was the Pixie (the girl of a friend of mine a continent away) followed very quickly by a bright friendly kiss from LTDiver. I'd already talked with my family as new years is an hour earlier in Cali.

It'll get worse before it gets better.

The end of 2006 should be stellar.

All y'all that know what's up, thanks. (don't hijack this thread, PM's are fine)

Positive. Very affirmatively positive.

:)

oh oh oh oh oh

Come on.. Do a reading for MOI.. lets see what fate hath wrought for me in the coming year:)

The cards read that you will continue to have breasts bigger than Chuck Blue's head throughout the year.

(that shit's funny. I don't care who you are)

:ph34r:

all i know.... NO INJURIES for me in 2006... No more injuries... is that good for positive thoughts :):):)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I'm predicting an AMAZING 2006 for all of us!

I hope so because while the first 9 1/2 months of 2005 were something to remember, my last 2 1/2 months of the year would be something to forget.

1) Rising debt (I haven't earned any income since April 2005)
2) Diminished savings (of course I didn't have to do all those skydives)
3) Zero job prospects (I am working towards upgrading my skill set)
4) Shitty weather (nothing but rain day after day, week after week), I forgot what the sun looks like.
5) Nothing but expensive repair after expensive repair on my house (a rental property in Calgary).
6) Failed attempts in trying to date some women in this new town (who wants to date the unemployed)
7) Haven't made a skydive in about 6 weeks (shitty weather and diminished savings)
8) Family members not happy that I don't share their commercial view of x-mas.
9) Being unable to be where I wanted to be over the holidays (Eloy Holiday Boogie)
10) Still waiting for payment on a canopy I shipped last month but no sign of the money yet (hoping that I'm not being ripped off here).
11) Likely need to sell more gear, but can I afford to get scammed by more than one person at the same time?

Yes the last 2 1/2 months would be months I would like to forget.

Are you experiencing good stuff already?

I did survive my New Years jump(s) off of a certain local fixed object. So all is not bad.

Hey I can only blame myself for the predicament I find myself in. Jumping has been a blessing and a curse in my life. I am grateful that I've been able to experience the joys of playing in the skies, but one really needs to find balance in this life because the whuffo world doesn't give a shit about what we do and is ever so willing to shit down your throat when you don't live up to their expectations. If I want to survive in their world I need to find balance in our world and as I said, I only have myself to blame for the current state I find myself in.

Oh and while I was typing this (less than stellar post), my old cat of 16 years just shit and puked on the carpet (no shit). Hey I can handle the puke (it's likely not her fault). But the shit? That just fucking sucks.

Yes things can only get better from here on out ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

it seems like everyone has gone through a lot of negativity, especially at the end of 2005.

Yeah, I've really noticed that too. Seems like things have got to get better this year. But it's been really tough for a lot of people I care about lately.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

***I'm predicting an AMAZING 2006 for all of us!

I really hope so. No hurricanes and no injuries.

BTW I had a blast jumping you this weekend. Later Tater!:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The cards read that you will continue to have breasts bigger than Chuck Blue's head throughout the year.

(that shit's funny. I don't care who you are)

AWWW you just want me to flash you again.. or was that Bryan Burke I flashed over by the bonfire.....oh Hell maybe it was both of you.