Unstable

Brand new Rig - THANK YOU JUMPSHACK!

After only three weeks to make a new custom rig - my brand new Racer 2K3 showed up on my doorstep this afternoon - a fresh inspection and first pack with a new Anglefire Reserve as well!

I absolutly love it! This is my Second 2K3 - and I just wanted to say Thank YOU to Nancy, Tim, and the gang at Jumpshack for always making such a damn good container. I've done a decent amount of business with them, on both my rigs and my customers rigs - and They've only done top notch work!

If you are in the market for a new rig - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a Racer from Jumpshack. :)
=========Shaun ==========

There ya Go!

In 2004 when I bought my First racer, I was gungho and went for the hip rings, custom this and that, stainless... Kinda funny how it works. This time, I went for the basic "Shadow Racer" model. No frills. The harness fits so well I don't need hip rings. It articulates where my body bends. I have a kill-line, lackey, and I'm happy.

WOW! THat looks like a kick-ass pack job on the reserve too ;) (it was the last one I did before heading North for the summer) Jumps it safely ShaunB|

Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Wow - You packed that for me? Thank you, Peter! I haven't checked the card yet, and frankly I haven't even looked at it that closely! (I am just studying.) Wonderful work. When I repack it next time, I'll take it apart carefully and try to learn a thing or two!! :)

Attachments: rigs.jpg (33.1 KB)

On that blue rig, shouldn't the reserve pilot chute cap be rotated 180-degrees so that the stripes line up with the ones on the main pin cover flap?

It looks upside-down, as is. But maybe that's your point? ;)

WOW! THat looks like a kick-ass pack job on the reserve too

Yeah, but his new rig before this one, the reserve pack job looked better.:):P;)

Hope life is treating you well Peter.

Probably was better Mike, you know I learned everything I know from you :P
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

yeah - the man wants him to have his pilot chute Right side up! Oh, no. He's not going to listen, now is he. He's a bad boy. :D

No need to be a smart-ass about it. We were simply curious why you aligned it that way. If you don't want to tell that story, I certainly don't give a shit.

yeah - the man wants him to have his pilot chute Right side up! Oh, no. He's not going to listen, now is he. He's a bad boy. :D

No need to be a smart-ass about it. We were simply curious why you aligned it that way. If you don't want to tell that story, I certainly don't give a shit.

Lighten up, Francis. It wasn't even his rig. He was just trying to be funny. ;)