packertom

tiger stripe grippers

I'm looking at adding tiger striped grippers to an RW suit.. anyone done this? I'm trying to decide what fabric to use.. anyone have any suggestions as too a "fuzzy" tiger stripe fabric that would wear well? any suggestions would be helpful.. and no.. it isn't for my jumpsuit to forestall all of the jokes...

Tom
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

Do you mean like "Tony the Tiger" tiger stripe or military camoflague tiger stripe?

If it is the "Tony the Tiger" kind, several years ago when involved in Little League mom built a tiger costume and glued layers of cordura under the Tiger Stripe pattern to make it wear better. Those re-enforced parts out lasted the whole suit.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Mom used a material that was not "Fuzzy" like fur but thick and soft like "felt weave"(?). Then using some kind of fabric glue it was glued together with "text book press'" for the weight.

I think she got all the components at Hancocks(?).

You may even find a tiger cordura and use it as the re-enforcement under a fluffier material.

Just don't slide into second base and not have shorts on under the suit:$.

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I have an RW suit with Tiger stripes. The grippers are not Cordura, they seem to be the same material as my other RW suit. Problem is, I bought both used so I don't know, for sure, what the fabric is. The suit is made by Tony Suits, and the grippers are wearing very well.

I have an RW suit with Tiger stripes. The grippers are not Cordura, they seem to be the same material as my other RW suit. Problem is, I bought both used so I don't know, for sure, what the fabric is. The suit is made by Tony Suits, and the grippers are wearing very well.

Do you have pictures??? I wants to see 'em! B|
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Mom used a material that was not "Fuzzy" like fur but thick and soft like "felt weave"(?). Then using some kind of fabric glue it was glued together with "text book press'" for the weight.

I think she got all the components at Hancocks(?).

You may even find a tiger cordura and use it as the re-enforcement under a fluffier material.

Just don't slide into second base and not have shorts on under the suit:$.

Stitch witch?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192