cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

One 40 year old is better than two 20 year olds.

No kidding.

Me?

40/30/No limit.

The upper age limit has far more to do with how he and I interact...and how comfortable I feel. I have had a 73 year old man hit on me, and while it was fun to flirt, it was also a problem (he was married...). He was the stereotypical horny old man...and those I can do without. But I know a 60 year old I'd love to play with...and as 'Mama said, should Sean Connery come knocking, I'd not turn him down. While I'd prefer a partner to be somewhat closer to my age, it's strictly a case by case basis.

We 40 year olds (and beyond) are just reaching our peak sexually. Problem is, most 40 year old men are not available.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Now since I am a philosphopher and can look at the whole spectrum I will say what I think is reasonable for a 32 year old female to date in terms of age. Maybe 28-40 would seem ideal. However, if a female in that position gave any range which was over 28 and under 45, that would be fine. If she was outside those ranges, my guess is she is desperate or just out for money.

Or maybe she just doesn't care about the other person's age??? I used to be married to someone who was 14 years older than me. I certainly wasn't desperate or out for money; I just happened to like him. (Obviously it didn't work out, but I don't think our age difference had anything to do with it.)

Example Demi Moore and Ashton Klutcher. I think she was far better matched with Bruce Willis and should have been satisfied. But with all the money she has and the unstable Hollywood life, I guess her having fun with young men is fine. Ashton Klutcher on the other hand is a moron. Its not like he was a nobody going out with Demi Moore. He is a successful celebrity himself and should have much better choices available to him.

Since I don't know any of these people personally, I have no idea who is the best match for Demi or whether Ashton has any better choices available to him (and I can't say that I really care anyway).

Most guys have no idea that the women they date (and have sex with) from their teenage years into their twenties, may be the hottest piece of ass they will get in their entire lives.

i'm very sorry for anyone this is true for... the 'asses', and the sex has only improved with age.. at this rate 40 and beyond is looking fabulous..:D

I concur with Zenister. Sure, the 20 year-old might be a good thing to say, "I got me a young hottie chick," but the 30 year-old woman KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING. The young ones I was with just really weren't that great at it. Worse yet, they thought they were good at it.

As with anything, a little experience and maturity go an awful long way. No woman under the age of 25 ever left me satisfied.

Then again, that's just me. Lots of guys are turned on by the young hotties. Not me. I think that women, like many things, improve with age.

My wife was kinda cute 10 years ago. She is GORGEOUS now. Age and beauty are linked, and not always inversely.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Scoop scooop scoop. Don't be shy of the girls just reaching their prime, but on the other hand, get all the 20 year olds you can get my Son. Get all you can get. I repeat. Get all the 20 year old pussy you can get. I'll say it again....

------------------------------------------------------------

Even though highly sexist, I must agree. Most guys have no idea that the women they date (and have sex with) from their teenage years into their twenties, may be the hottest piece of ass they will get in their entire lives. Funny how a lot of young women aren't too picky....guess that comes with maturity.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I will agree with the notion that there is beauty in youth, however recently I have banged 2 chicks that are in the mid to late 30's range and the sex was sensational. But as far as pure looks go, yeah definately gotta go with the ladies in their early and mid 20's. Equally I will say that for what ever reason over the past year or so I tend to hook up with girls that are very early 20's or mid to late 30's. But there is a trade off with either; I recently broke up with a 22 year old girlfriend I had over the summer. The maturity level wasn't there, and I gotta admit that she was lacking a little in the sex dept. But she was very skinny and cute. . . . .;)

Bottomline: If I need to knock out some no strings attached, great sex. . . . .I'm tapping into (no pun :)) my 30 & up list.

Cheers,

J.P.

If I weren't married,

32/29/45. My hubby is 32 too, but if I never married, I'd prolly be dating 'more experienced' guys I think. B| -As long as they can still keep up...don't want somebody who just sits and reads all day. They have to be active in sports or hobbies or SOMETHING interesting to keep my attention. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Most guys have no idea that the women they date (and have sex with) from their teenage years into their twenties, may be the hottest piece of ass they will get in their entire lives.

i'm very sorry for anyone this is true for... the 'asses', and the sex has only improved with age.. at this rate 40 and beyond is looking fabulous..:D

I concur with Zenister. Sure, the 20 year-old might be a good thing to say, "I got me a young hottie chick," but the 30 year-old woman KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING. The young ones I was with just really weren't that great at it. Worse yet, they thought they were good at it.

As with anything, a little experience and maturity go an awful long way. No woman under the age of 25 ever left me satisfied.

Then again, that's just me. Lots of guys are turned on by the young hotties. Not me. I think that women, like many things, improve with age.

My wife was kinda cute 10 years ago. She is GORGEOUS now. Age and beauty are linked, and not always inversely.

Alright, since it was brought back up. Here is what I meant: VERY young girls (i.e teens/early 20s) don't seem too picky early on in life. Often these girls seem unaware or insecure of their young natural beauty. They date these little teen/early 20s dweebs. It's those dweebs I was referencing that have no idea, that the cute young little chica they had when they were in there teens/20s MAY, HELLO I said MAY, be the best looking girl they will ever date. I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT HAVING SEX. I know, TRUST me, I know sex gets better with age, maturity, security with one's self, learned tricks, etc. ;) I WAS NOT trying to bust on women older than their teens/early 20s - hell, I'm gonna' be 30 in 5 months. I'm also clearly aware of how hot women in their late 20s/30s/40s/50s/60s, etc. can be. I offer the following proof: Sophia

Know if that still pisses some of you off - deal! It's mild compared to what others have said about older women on this forum.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

26/22/ummm, it keeps getting higher :)

The older the woman...mmm...well...you can't beat experience. ;)

rl

True, true. I love experience. :)

They also seem to not get offended when asked to change a technique a bit or I ask for something different. :$

mmmm, hmmmm. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I have always prefered older women. Then again, it has not always worked out that way.

I would not mind if a woman was 15 years older than me. Hello, Mrs. Robinson? Then again, I have also breifly dated a woman 12 years younger than me. BTW, I am 33. She said it was the bike, so I took her skydiving. She told me (happily, I might add) that I wore her out.....

Nothing, my friends, can beat a woman who is confident and knows what she wants/likes - and a little guidance so I KNOW what I am doing is working for her.....