ACMESkydiver

Who the f*ck would want to be me anyhow??

yeah, that's right. My driver's license is gone, and now someone (dumbass, but I'll get to that later) is using my credit card number to buy downloadable shit off the internet.

There is an impersonator out there, someone pretending to be me. I am tracking them down.

Of course I won't get into details, but this person, when caught, will face felony charges. Oh yeah that's right, more than $1300 of my dollars are gone.

I want prison time for this *$&%. I think if someone steals your identity, they should have to live your life for the span of time for which they were pretending to be you. I mean ALL OF IT.

Go to class for me, make breakfast lunch and dinner for the family, stay up with my shrieking babies until 3 in the morning, take the truck in for service, pay the insurance and gas bills, drive the kids to where ever, fight with my spouse, yadda yadda yadda...

So if any of you are approached by someone appearing to be me, just remember to ask:

"Will the real ACMESkydiver please stand up?"

>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

This sort of crime seems to be on the increase as it can take a while to be spotted, its a complete shitter when someone steals anything from you.

when you catch the person fit a high voltage collar with a remote zapper while you use them as a family slave for time you where taking about.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

A real good friend of mine, had the same thing happen to him, recently. It's taken him a lot of time and leg-work to get his credit straightened-out and his credit cards in order. Someone broke into his apartment while he was gone and stole his credit cards and other items that have caused him hell. The creeps (two young girls) were caught and are awaiting trial.
I don't feel that, penalties for such crimes are severe enough. I guess, since it is a federal crime, there's no parole or time off for good behavior, that's a good point.
I hate seeing things like this happen. You try to be careful but, some jerk out there will figure away around your being cautious.
Good luck to you and I really hope, the authorities find the sumbitch before you do! (If, you get what I mean)

Chuck

Yup. Jose Bautista uses my social security number to work in the US. He owes all sorts of back child support for which the feds have tried to dock my social security. Not that there will be any left for me anyways.....

I had to file a police report and notify the credit reporting agencies, send letter and copies of the above to EVERY creditor he used.

If I every find him, he is getting a big phat bill for my time. If he doesn't have the money, he can pay with labor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I assume you already contacted the police, now do also the Sheriff's office....

Better yet here is concise advice:

Here
I have investigated 2 cases in my lifetime, and they were a nightmare. Good luck!
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

yea i know several people that would trade places with you

the young man just killed in IRAQ

or
the fellow that had his legs blown off in AFGANASTAN

or
the young girl in the burn center burned over 60% of her body

yes its a hassel but count your good fortune

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

It was me, Jaye. You've seen "Single White Female"? You know I've always admired you ... >:(

Seriously, that sucks. Do everything you can to nail the bastiges.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

did you do everything as far as shutting it down, alerting the companies and getting a fraud watch on your credit reports?

Oh yeah, all done. Closed the card, the account, called credit and put a fraud alert on there...filed a report with the county sheriff.

I'm getting closer...this person isn't that bright. Thank God thieves seldom are. This bastage is going down. ;)
~Jaye

when you catch the person fit a high voltage collar with a remote zapper while you use them as a family slave for time you where taking about.

-Good thought, but this person is sick in the head for stealing and thinking they could get away with it in the first place...they might enjoy the collar and pain. :S:P
~Jaye

yea i know several people that would trade places with you

the young man just killed in IRAQ

or
the fellow that had his legs blown off in AFGANASTAN

or
the young girl in the burn center burned over 60% of her body

yes its a hassel but count your good fortune

Please, please...it was obviously a rhetorical question, sweetheart.
~Jaye

As I was explaining in SC the other day:

Nothing is more satisfying than the tearing of flesh caused by frozen rippled chocolate covered peanut textured weaponry.

Also makes a useful short term assault dildo, but be sure to go for maximum damage quickly or it tends to melt when inserted into a body cavity.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Yikes. I will never, ever, ever want to be you. I promise!!!

Walt

-you don't want to be a woman? Even if I was a female raccoon?

Me being a really huge fan of womankind and all, if I were a woman, there is no doubt in my mind I'd be a lesbian. With most women being straight, I'm not sure I'd like that.

Even aside from that, it's pretty easy being a guy compared to being a woman and I'm really, really lazy. Yep, I wanna stick with being a guy. Being a guy who is the object of love and lust for all of womankind would be a nice change, though. Well I'm thinkin' it would, anyway. I'd want to take a test drive in that role before committing to it.

No way would I want to be a raccoon!!! If I was, though, I want to live really close to a guy like waltappel, who would feed me and think I'm really cute even if I tried to bite his face off.

Walt

Also makes a useful short term assault dildo, but be sure to go for maximum damage quickly or it tends to melt when inserted into a body cavity.

I'd have to call bullshit on that. Frozen chocolate would cause sticking to 'that place', like sticking your tongue to a frozen light pole...

You need to become better versed in dildos before you post your ignorance, AC! :D

Uh, unless you lick it first...

I don't believe I just typed all that. :|
~Jaye

ASSAULT dildo.

It aint ribbed for her pleasure - it's a razor sharp textured chocolate and frozen for someones discomfort.

and super-sized for EXTREME discomfort. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ASSAULT dildo.

It aint ribbed for her pleasure - it's a razor sharp textured chocolate and frozen for someones discomfort.

The deviant mind that would come up with such horror is just...horrifying. :|

HEY! How did deviant sex come up in my identity theft thread?!? >:(

UPDATE: I am getting closer to catching the little shit....>:(B| I should be an investigator or somethin'. This is kinda fun.

;)
~Jaye