bergh

Metallica coming to South Africa ... Have you got your ticket.

Make sure you take Beverly and Sheri for best results.

Metallica is way better live than you would expect. I only like em live.B|

Ha ha, I am going to be in the states you punk!!
I am missing the biggest live concert this year. It is on the 18th and I arrive in Florida on the 18th!
Humph!
Metallica would not be my first choice to see, but the rest of the line up looks awesome!

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

I am missing the biggest live concert this year. It is on the 18th and I arrive in Florida on the 18th!
Humph!

WTF woman! I'll gladly go to Florida in your place! :)

No Angel, I said I was MISSING the concert 'cause I am STILL going to Florida. I would not miss that trip for the world.
But you can come with!. I am sure you can fir in my rig bag. ;)B|

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

No Angel, I said I was MISSING the concert 'cause I am STILL going to Florida. I would not miss that trip for the world.
But you can come with!. I am sure you can fir in my rig bag. ;)B|

I'll be reeeeeeeal quiet too! :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Used to like Metallica. Then they became the RIAA's ass-ponies. Now they make me sick when they play on the radio. As soon as I hear a song, I switch stations.

Switched to Britney Spears? ;) Seriously, I don't understand when people say they used to like Metallica and now they puke when they hear it. They havent' changed that much in terms of music. They evolved. I'm a life-time Metallica fan. Love St. Anger as much as I love early staff!

. They havent' changed that much in terms of music. They evolved. I'm a life-time Metallica fan. Love St. Anger as much as I love early staff!

they DEvolved... and there is a HUGE difference between their early albums (pre Justice) and the self plagarized drivel they sell now...

hell sit down and figure out the bass line for Master of Puppets or For Whom the Bell Tolls...

then sit down and play anything 'new'... you should see and feel the difference right away.... [:/]