agent_lead

cant wait for my tax returns...

plan on buying my first rig with the money i get back...

should be a nice payday since they take like $1200 ourt of each one of my checks..plus im getting $5000 in mid feb for a referral fee i recieve for getting my friend a job there...

dam i love my company...

anyways i plan on getting a 210 sabre2/pd-r 193

not sure of the container i want yet...im kinda leaning towards wings..

anyon else getting a fat paycheck for tax returns?
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

I hope I'm not because, after getting a fairly large return for the last two years, I changed my withholding to (I hope) make it more likely that the IRS and I will be even come tax return time.

Tax refunds are fun, but giving the IRS an interest-free loan all year really isn't. That's what you're doing. Talk to your employer about changing your withholding for the next year.

At any rate, enjoy your new gear!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

i dont mind giving them the loan...my checks are big enuf to do what i like with as it is...so it dont really bother me..

plus...i always have something to look forward to this time of year in 1 lump sum...

anyone else?
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

I hope I'm not because, after getting a fairly large return for the last two years, I changed my withholding to (I hope) make it more likely that the IRS and I will be even come tax return time.

Tax refunds are fun, but giving the IRS an interest-free loan all year really isn't. That's what you're doing. Talk to your employer about changing your withholding for the next year.

At any rate, enjoy your new gear!

I am glad there are people in the world like you I keep trying to explain the same things to my friends but they just don't get it.

Put the money in a savings acount and then pay uncle sam his share come tax time. Why give him a hand job when they are just going to fuck you in the ass come tax time...[:/]
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Put the money in a savings acount and then pay uncle sam his share come tax time.

Jason, just want to make sure you're not advising people to go in the *other* direction and have *nothing* withheld. I don't think that's even possible. And if you're self-employed, I believe you have to pay quarterly estimated taxes.

The goal should be that your tax return comes out as close to even as possible, or that you owe the IRS a modest enough amount that 1) you have it readily available and 2) you won't get penalized for failure to pay in a timely fashion.

i'm still waiting on some w-2's. i iwish they'd hurry up and get here.

IIRC the legal requirement is that they be sent out by January 31. So, sit tight.

I'm always itching for mine, too, though. I always do my tax return as soon as I can; if I owe, I don't file till April 15. But if the IRS owes me, that return gets filed the minute it's done!