SkydiveStMarys

My new dream Job......

I want to be a Zamboni driver!!!!! Anyone know anyone that is one? How in the hell does someone get a job like that in the deep south where ice is VERY hard to find?

Yeah went to a hockey game last night, had a blast and the Zamboni driver was just having the coolest time too. I want his job! It just goes with my personality..instant gratification, you know? The machine goes over the "cloudy" ice and presto changeo the ice is pretty, smooth and radiant! And you can do "doughnuts" with it!;)or at the very least you can speed on ice, now thats something I always wanted to do too.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

You know why that is don't ya??

Because it is so much fun to drive those things!!!!!

Bobbi

There is a 'local' hockey team in our area and I'll go to a game about once or twice a year. They had a drawing to ride on the Zamboni! You guessed it... mine was the winning ticket. What a blast! They are really, quite an interesting machine, with an interesting history. The first one, made by Mr. Zamboni, was made from like a T-model or A-model Ford frame and engine. Good luck in getting the job! I mean that, too!

Chuck

You lucky dog!!!!!!

They are really neat machines!!!

Bobbi

It was really neat! The operator, even let me make one circuit around the rink! I actually, got to steer it. I was like a little kid! Too bad though... the 'home' team lost that night. I didn't much care. I, got to drive the Zamboni! Aren't you really jealous?

Chuck