riddler

Friday the 13th

And it's been an interesting one so far.

Two CDs of a software program, different versions, one copied, one original - neither one wants to install. Weird.

Work-wise, major shakeups happening - like the biggest I've seen in five years.

Anyone else having an interesting day?
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Anyone else having an interesting day?

Pretty dull so far, but I'm about to go get a haircut and run a few errands.

And I actually got an upgrade for my flight tonight. I never seem to have much luck getting them. Who says you can't get lucky on Friday the 13th?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know the feeling.
Ive got enough shit to do to keep me busy for a month. and yet here I am.
Weve got super nasy weather headed our direction too. Tornados and shit.

yucky!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I

I gots me a 5 story view for the carnage, hooray!!!!

Nothing weird so far today. It's a friend of mines bday that has to suck.
Got the word we get to leave at about 3:30 today so that is pretty nice. Goodbye work hello long weekend!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I know the feeling.

yucky!

Tornados and SHIT damn i would make sure your in a house. Don't want to get covered in shit
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I work with two guys named "Jason" and it's Friday the 13th...should I be concerned?
[:/]

Did they come to work with a hockey mask on? :ph34r: If no, you're safe! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know the feeling.

All I got here was a lot of rain (near Pell City, AL) So much I got a nice big puddle in my front yard. That doesn't happen often.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have 5 projects for my university course due in within the next two weeks. One is due in on tuesday. All the projects are close to completion and I've spent about 50 hours working on them in total. What happens? Computer is fucked, wont even turn on. No back ups or anything. Now Im praying that i can recover my hard drive.

Then i couldnt get an email to send from another comp asking for an extention on the deadline for tuesday's project. Finially my girlfriend who was going to cook me dinner because I've been studying for an exam on monday got sick.......so now Im fuckin starving too!!!

Stay AWAY from ladders and mirrors people!:(

Nothing special. It's just my birthday. Finally found a rolling gear bag that works for me. Dinner plans. Yep, all must be due to Friday the 13th.

The full moon just means I change from a monkey to a werewolf.:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until I saw this thread. The first thought that popped into my head was, "There must be a Friday the 13th film on somewhere!" Sure enough--I flipped over to the basic cable stations, and it was on the fifth channel I checked. My evening is set. B|
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Oh I think I might have had the worse day or my father might have. SO this morning I couldn't cash my check to travel on this weekend. And then my father, sister and myself were heading up to Chattanooga, TN for a cheerleading competition and my father's truck dies. We are on I-85N in this small town and they told him that his engine is shot. So he had to make the decision on whether or not to get a new engine for close to 6 grand or purchase a new truck. I think this classifies as having a bad Friday the 13th.

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

Oh but it gets better. So my car was put into the shop yesterday. They said at first it was just a censor but then today while waiting on my father to decided on what to do they call and say it messed up my computer also. So now instead of 300 its close to 700. My dad has had a bad day. To say the least.

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until I saw this thread. The first thought that popped into my head was, "There must be a Friday the 13th film on somewhere!" Sure enough--I flipped over to the basic cable stations, and it was on the fifth channel I checked. My evening is set. B|

Were slasher films on basic cable always this bad? I watched for an hour and didn't see anybody die. I saw Jason catch up to them, raise his weapon, and...black screen. There was another Friday the 13th film on HBO a couple of hours later, but I'd really lost interest by that point.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.