RoysPlayThing

POST YOUR BABIES! .. :)

Couple new ones...woke her up a few minutes ago and she had some great bedhead...
Miami

Classic!
From the hairdo to making the face. Beautiful baby:)Damn, my biological clock is ticking......:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Alright, Here's a thread I can't be more proud to reply to...
Here are a couple of pics of Nathan and Sara both now 5.
A couple of the pics were from last year.

A few weeks ago, I left work a bit early on Friday. Picked up my son, borrowed a mooney and flew to Longmont, CO from Iowa. On Saturday, we hiked up to the top of the Royal Arch near Bolder. It was a great day. I think Boulder is already over 5,000ft and the hike was another 1,700 ft vertical. HUGE 'attaboy' award for a 5 year old. He had a great attitude during the entire hike.

Hi everyone,

Here are the photos of my son Alex who's 9, making his first tandem jump last august, with me on the left, exiting the plane and then I went flying on my back, it was awesome I was able to tell him how much I was proud of him and how much I loved him in freefall. The other picture is my PRINCESS Gabrielle 7 1/2 with my wife on the left doing the same thing.

By the way your kids all look fantastic, as I always say the only thing that beat skydiving is being a parent.

This was such an exciting day.

p.s. They've also made 8 min. each at Skyventure Orlando last july.