Monkeyb

So my brother caught me choking the chicken...

:D

This all happened like 10 minutes ago, and wow do I feel like an ass. I'm 22, he's 15. Apparently he was hiding in the corner of my room to try and scare me, when I got that urge... well half way through I decided not to finish off, because it just wasn't doing it for me. A few minutes later my brother pops out from behind the chair he was hiding laughing his ass off.

The situation is both extremely hilarious and akward at the same time.

dont feel bad.......at least your room mate in a military barracks didnt catch you then walk into the hallway of the community living and yell out that he caught you doing it........not to mention that two very hot women lived directly across from you

no of course that didnt happen to me :$:$:$ i was just saying :$

hahhahaha

ok so maybe it did happen to me....about 7 years ago
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I don't know... I almost always finish too... but this particular time my urge completely died, which is a good thing I suppose... given the circumstances :D

now I have to deal with some ridiculous IMs from him, such as:
-haha you're a loser, can't get a real woman!
-relax... it's natural... i understand
-dont worry its normal for a young guy to be doin it

The little turd really got me good... im never gonna hear the end of this :$

you could ask him if he is gay and is that why it took him so long to come out and surprise you? Will either shut him up or he will confirm it....:|

oh bravo.

and if nothing is, ti will make him really uncomfartable and make him question his sexuality for a good bit.

Lisa, that's good stuff.

You know I would rather have to try to cover up the act, then having to try to hid durring the clean up. I mean it is just bad having to pull your boxers on when you haven't cleaned up you load.

could this thread be used as an arguement for a mens forum?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

:D

This all happened like 10 minutes ago, and wow do I feel like an ass. I'm 22, he's 15. Apparently he was hiding in the corner of my room to try and scare me, when I got that urge... well half way through I decided not to finish off, because it just wasn't doing it for me. A few minutes later my brother pops out from behind the chair he was hiding laughing his ass off.

The situation is both extremely hilarious and akward at the same time.

Sometime, if I ever get independently wealthy and never have to hold a job again, I'll post video of something I did on a naked load one time.

Walt

hahahahahahhahaha
hahahhahahahhaha
hahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahaha
poor bloke
sorry to hear man, you should punch him a few, then tell him about the time when you and ya mother or father caught him but didn't wanna say anything,

by the way if ya were chokeing chickens in ya room where would the blood go when its finished chokeing?