mnealtx

Tequila, the Wonder Drug ®!

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or
pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident
about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sent to me... I *wish* I had thought of it, though!!

And, in other news... (copied from article, fair use applies)

Mexico keeps tequila flowing to U.S.

Jan 19, 2006, 4:16 GMT

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (UPI) -- Mexico and the United States have signed a comprehensive deal to maintain a steady supply of tequila for north of the border.

The deal struck earlier this week came after Mexico dropped a ban on bulk sales of its national liquor to American companies, El Universal newspaper reported.

In exchange for the unimpeded tequila deliveries, the United States agreed to keep closer tabs on the Mexico`s national drink after it arrived on U.S. soil.

Mexico has expressed concerns that the quality of tequila shipped north have been reduced in recent years once it get into the hands of U.S. bottlers, who mix the product with distilled sugar to make lower-end tequilas.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

***Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Boinky makes notes:

*Buy LARGE bottle of Patron before Mike gets home on Sunday!* >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

When we were in Florida this week, Streaker got some off brand of tequila, and man it smelled GREAT!
I don't know what kind it was, other than cheap, but wish we could have brought it home with us.
Oh yea, and while we were there, we each made a commercial for Mikes Hard Lemonade, and of course we each said "skydiving" at least twice per sequence just to get a little advertising in for our sport.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]