michalm21

Leadbelly and Parasport weight belts - got pics?

Hi,
I've been looking to buy a weight belt for some time now, but every DZ I've visited in the last 6 months did not have anything of the quality I want.
So I narrowed it down to 2 choices - Leadbelly and Parasport Italia weight belt. The problem is, skydiving stores around me do not have them and I can't take a closer look.
All pictures found on the net are way too small to judge the quality of the belt.
Does anyone have pictures I could look at? Please?
If not, does anyone have one or the other? Do you like it?

Thanks for your input.

I'll try to get a picture of my leadbelly. It's really nice quality and does the job quite well.

However, the parasport belt is a bit narrower - kinda wish I had one of those instead! With 10lbs on you it's nice to have the smaller size. The quality of the parasport belts are also really nice.

I got one of the parasport ones.... I am soooo happy with it. Very nice quality, with the weight included for a good price (85.00 from ParaGear). Much nicer than a the gear store bought one I had before....

Lead Bellys are also nice, either one you'll be happy!

PS....baaaaaddddd JuJu to whoever "borrowed" my original weight belt and never returned it...:|