jumpergirl

Looking for Matt Davis

Does anyone know Matt Davis? He is in the Air Force and was stationed in Homestead, Florida. I met Matt at Z-hills within a day or 2 of Christmas 2003. He was there making his first jump with his buddy Rick. Matt got deployed and gave me several things to hold on to until he got back. I have thought about him often since then, and I came across his things today.

If anyone knows him, will you please PM me? I have pictures and videos of his that I think he would like to have back.

Thanks! :)

i once knew a matt davis from jersey...

we had some good times back in the day parting...

havnt seen him in 10 years and prolly will never see him again..

life goes on tho...

dont you hate having someone you knew and then comeing to realize you may never see that person again...i hate that feeling for some reason
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

I agree. That's a terrible feeling. Like I said in my original post, I met Matt in Dec 2004. He got deployed in Feb 2005 and left 4 videos, his AFF workbook, and a framed picture with me to "hold on to" until he got back. I haven't heard from him since. I called the number I had for him a couple of months ago, but it wasn't him. I would really like to give his things to him, and to know that he's ok. I'm not a stalker! Honest! :D:D:D:P:D