Scoop

Are you jumping this weekend

Hey man! Hope you doin' well!

This was for a speeding ticket way back in July...in Monterey Co. south of King City on 101.

I was originally given a completion date of 12/28/05...but the paperwork never arrive. I found out that the stupid cop (who gave me a ticket for going 75 in a 70 - ridiculous) reversed two digits of my address. The mailperson figured it out the first time, but not the second when the Traffic School paperwork was supposed to come. I called early December to find out WTF was going on and figured it out (by looking at the ticket and hearing them state the wrong address on the phone). I wrote a letter to change the date and it just arrived in the mail yesterday (with the right date)....with a new completion date ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY!

Nope... got a bathroom to rebuild:( - but her in doors says I can go to the tunnel on sunday...... If I get in finished..... Of course, her idea of finished is going to a bit different from mine........

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Snow removal= Sat, Sun, Mon.
Was going to fly r/c planes this weekend, but the snow is keeping me employed.
Was going to have an Ice Boogie (skydive onto frozen lake)soon, but it's not safe this year.
please send vibes, i could use an earthquake right now.
:|

OP, yeah, I'll be at Skydance tomorrow, I owe beer :)
I got a ticket speeding to Skydive Monterey Bay on 101 near Gilroy one day. I think I would have been alright doing 85 if I hadn't have been cutting and weaving through different lanes so much and exceeding the flow of traffic.

That reminds me of a story a few years ago in Santa Cruz. I was driving on High Street near U.C. Santa Cruz doing 44 in a 25 school zone (no children were present or harmed). I had left my wallet in So Cal so I didn't have my DL with me. I was also so disorganized I couldn't find my proof of insurance or registration. The tags were in date and in those days cops seemed to let people slide more on the insurance issues. I once drove for 18 months without insurance (both my mom and I thought the other person was paying for it) until I finally got pulled over and the cop didn't like the look of my radar detector so he was an ass to me.

I preceded to give the cop all my info including my DL number, but he couldn't seem to copy it to the ticket. Some things I remember that were wrong were: my middle name became my last name and was spelled wrong, my DOB made me about 50 years older, and best of all, he wrote me up as doing 25 in a 25. After about 4 or 5 times of the ticket going back and forth between myself and the courthouse trying to correct it, they threw it out.B|
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

Damn right I'm jumping this weekend. 10-way speed meet at Elsinore on Saturday and 4-way team training on Sunday.
-----------------------------------
"There are two kinds of skydivers in this world, the kind that skydive to enrich their lives and the kind that skydive to define their lives. Don't be the latter."

I hope to jump tomorrow. Looks promising weather-wise. Its been grim, too bad to jump for three weeks almost so I shall be there with my winter wear. Wooo-hoooo.

Oh yeah, being in the sandbox is a good excuse. Ill let you off that one ;)

Are you sure that you still skydive? I dont remember you at the dz...lol
:D

I"m sure I still skydive... and wasn't it your fiance that nobody remembered, and thought it was you when he went to jump your new rig? :ph34r:
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

You so funny!
:$
That just means that I am there all the time:P

I'm not there all the time... when the winds are too high I can't jump, and I won't jump if I have a cold... but look out this weekend... ;)
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I got caught a sunday morning in november when driving to byron... 1 mile before the exit on 580... I was a little bit too excited... 93 instead of 65...
I'm 100% guilty... But for my first time I was expecting to be able to go to traffic school...
I learned the lesson, now I'm using the cruise control.
Samuel - Adept of Byron's Love