-db-

What size cookie??

So I think I have decided on ordering a cookie MXV.. but I can't figure out what size to get. MY head measured 22.5 which is right in between the L and XL. I fit perfect in a XL Rawa. And right now I wear a L mindward. Any suggestions??? Thanks

-Dane
-db-

Can you get somewhere to try one on (gear store? dealer? borrow one from another jumper?)? I've found that helmet sizing can vary across manufacturer and across helmet styles. I'm a member of the Freakishly Large Head club, and I comfortably wear an XL in Bonehead's open face helmets but need an XXL in full face. I haven't found any other manufacturers full face helmets that fit my head at all.

Since fit's going to be so critical for a camera helmet, you'll want to make sure to get it right and trying it on is probably the best way to tell whether that L will be perfectly snug or squeezing your brains out.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If you cannot try one in I would go with the XL. I bought a large M1 and was in the upper end of the scale. It fits well but is on the snug (but not at all uncomfortable) side. If you are right on the line I guess it would be better to go with XL to be safe. I only have the M1 and not the camera version but they are awesome helmets; low profile, warm and quiet. I had a mindwarp before and the cookie and, IMHO, the Cookie is much better. A.

------------------------------------------------

"All men can fly, but sadly, only in one direction"

I just got my cookie ROK. My melon is 57cm and I ordered a Large which has the range 56-58cm. It tight and snug now, but with use It'll loosen up and, I believe, become perfect. There's just enough room for a head over(Buff) for winter jumping. If you're hairy, Id go one size up =D

The helmet feels nice! :)

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no