jumpergirl

HELP US NAME...

jerry:)

yeah how bout "Geri"?
Thanks Lee

or carpet fuz

that cat may be a female but what jaime doesn't know is, that the cat is my "boy". That thing will wrestle like a dog, she kicks back in the patio and watches me work on projects in the back yard for hours. Great cat, whater ever the f*** its name is:S

Caliope

Edited to add: Oh, and I had a friend who named her cat "Mouse".
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I was looking at the second pic. The front part of the cat seems like a distinctly different color scheme from the back part. A good name would reflect that.

You know, you're right! (I only just looked at the second pic.)

So how about "Miss Match"? :P

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Continuing that logic, we have a cat with rare coloring. Half her face is black and the other half is tan, so we call her "Demi."
Demi is the French word for "half" and the name of one of the hottest actresses on the planet; Demi Moore.

The German word "halb" is not quite as feminine.

Does anyone remember the Spanish word for "half?"

I like where you are going with this. She has the darker mixed front on her head but she also has this grey "collar" of hair and then it goes back to the mixed as it goes down her back. I cant believe her colors. One paw is half tan and then black/red brown.

Every day it seems like we find a new pattern or almost a new color. she is one cool cat.

I love some of these names you guys are coming up with.

She is a beauty. Lot's of good names in this thread. Pick any one you like. She's a CAT!!! You know she isn't going to respond to or care about her name at all.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

ok
I'm gonna get it for this, but here goes,especially since she wont be able to read it till she gets home tonight.
So we have this great kitten, all the right stuff and already house trained.

So we decided to let her have the house the second day we went to work after we got her.all is good, she didnt do anything to the house. So the next day, we do it again...
Well I get home shortly after Jaime (front door still open) she is looking for the cat. Of course we both look under the couch.. we hear her but cant find her. Finally I get a bearing on her, I go down the hall and I'll be damned if its coming from the closed door to the back ofice!!@!! Our unnamed cat was locked in the office ALL DAY with no food, water or a place to go.... The office is full of boxes and crap from our recent move, she could have destroyed everything. She didnt do one thing wrong. We fed her and all is good, although the cat did follow me around the rest of the night go figure:S

Ok give jumprgirl a hard time for me, she is abusing my boy!! poor kitty, watch out for mean mommies....daddy's are cool!

Do a search on polls - help us name our new baby. There's about 50 of them.

Lot's of made up names there.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I like where you are going with this. She has the darker mixed front on her head but she also has this grey "collar" of hair and then it goes back to the mixed as it goes down her back. I cant believe her colors. One paw is half tan and then black/red brown.

Every day it seems like we find a new pattern or almost a new color. she is one cool cat

Mixie

Personality dicates name for a cat!

I'm with FallinWoman here. A friend's cat was called 'Prozac' due to it's personality.

.. or you could go with something with a sound that cats respond to, e.g anything that starts or ends in 'sk' or 'st' or 'x', etc.
My late cat Max always recognised his name. Of course being a cat, he seldom actually came when called, but he knew he was being called. :S