SkydiveStMarys

Long Hair Vs Short Hair

Hey now, I love me some *buns*.;)

Seriously, I wear mine in all sorts of crazy buns all the time. I get complimented as if I take time or something---as I'm sure any other girl can relate---when you've had long hair your entire life, you can do just about anything to your head, including a masterful fish-bone french braid in a matter of seconds:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

If done right, a slicked back, tight, sleek bun can be very HAUTE. But, agreed---not right on grannies;)

Bobbi, I feel compelled, as a friend, to ask you---a scrunchy???:S[:/]B|

:P

<---saving friends from the 80s, one at a time;)

You don't know what a scrunchy is!!!!!!:o

You find them in the hair section with all the barretts and such. They are bigger then a regular hair band and come in different colors, typically sold in threes. they are just a little fancier then a plain pony tail holder.

I've never had to describe one before...so I'm at a lost for how to describe them A scrunchy is a scrunchy, dammit!!!:D:D:D:)
B
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

:D

You didn't get it.

I know what a scrunchy is, silly. And I've banned them from within 100 feet of me:P

I'm currently in love with this clear rubber band that is soft on your hair/doesn't catch on it, but once you've wrapped your hair all around and back and forth until it's complete organized craziness, you can't see what's holding it all together. I LOVE them.;)

:D:D:D

I admit, I used to own hundred, too & sewed most of them myself with fabrics I liked.

But......I WAS BORN IN THE 80s....and I was like 7 years old:P

But, I'm sure you work a scruncy like nobody's business, girl;)

For the ladies & the guys:.

It might sound silly, but try to keep your minds out of the gutter for two seconds---this is NOT meant as foreplay, but is relaxing.

While your man is laying down--naked, boxer-briefs, whatever the case may be--straddling him flip your hair over and let it lay on his body and move all the way down. Repeat.

Yes, I've had a girl do this to me;) And it feels SO good. My hunny loves it, too.

(if anyone at eloy happens to have a better pic of what my hair looked like, feel free to share it)

Ask and ye shall receive.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

For the ladies & the guys:.

It might sound silly, but try to keep your minds out of the gutter for two seconds---this is NOT meant as foreplay, but is relaxing.

While your man is laying down--naked, boxer-briefs, whatever the case may be--straddling him flip your hair over and let it lay on his body and move all the way down. Repeat.

Yes, I've had a girl do this to me;) And it feels SO good. My hunny loves it, too.

Yes. This of which you speak is quite good.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

i do agree 100% but if its long enough to get my fingers locked in it, i can get by just fine. also i would like to make a suggestion. tieing someones hair to the headboard, however funny it may be, is never a good idea. unless it was discussed before hand.