SkydiveStMarys

Sex is just not for the bedroom...

-alley behind a bar
-tennis court
-on a bench in a park
-mary-go-round in a park (almost got caught!)
-VW golf, ford truck, honda civic, dodge stratus
-ex bf's grandpa's garage
-on the runway
-bathroom at a party
-various swimming pools and hot tubs
-in the dorms w/ drunk ppl playing cards on the other side of the room
-my ex's parents shower, then couch
-porch swing

if you want it bad enough, just about any place will do! :$

Wow!!.. I got a feeling Im going to have Lots of room on my Lift after these comments.:P

Iwans repulsed.
Gias Scared of me
Krisanne abandoned me
Sean doesn’t love me anymore.
And the Rack never did.
:P:D:D

Hey Kitty.. What was my OC number again??:P

Damn I guess I'll have to make it up to you for telling you that you aren't my type on the ski lift now ;)

Sounds like reverse psychology to me!

Damn I guess I'll have to make it up to you for telling you that you aren't my type on the ski lift now

Damn, Im Good!!;):D

You sure forgot me pretty quickly.[:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Well, seeing as I'll be on the bunny slopes for a while till I get the feel of the board again it may be a while before I get to the big boy slopes to enjoy all the hotties with ya. B|

I will however get The Rack v.2.0 for the better part of the day (and night I believe). ;):ph34r:

All this talk about you & Beth & everyone else snowboarding & partying made me start searching the web for where I should go. Big Mountain resort is just outside of Whitefish, Montana (not far from LP), and in 3 weeks they're having their winter carnival. This year's theme is "Mardi Gras - Whitefish style." :o>:(;)

I can see it now, "SHOW YER UDDERS!!!" and "TEATS! TEATS! TEATS!..." :D:D:D

That's it, I'm going. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

OMG if it were just limited to the bedroom life would be so boring! In the hottub, out in the woods, in the kitchen on the kitchen table, in the living room,out in the garage, On the dirtbikes. I think the worst time I got caught was by my dad in front of the house at like 3 am how embarrasing!:$glad the windows were steamed up! DOH! I was 18 For goodness sake! lets see ummm my favorite in the shower get dirty get clean and then get dirty some more!:D:D:D-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Besides, how could you think I don't love you after that night we shared at the Byron Boogie.

Lets hear about THAT!! :D:o:)

To tell you the truth, it is still a little foggy. Way too many jello shots and trips to the booze luge. I just have this vague memory that it was wonderful.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

-on the LIRR (Long Island Railroad). Had to stop by the time the train reached Jamaica, but some people saw it at 3 different stations along the way :S
-waiting in the drive-thru at Wendy's
-hood of the mustang

I'm MUCH more tame now.
:P

I was sitting wear Karen was having nookie. I don't know if that should be exciting or freaky.

Different Caravan, silly!

-Karen

Shyeah right, that's what they allllll say! :D

Although, I must admit...I don't think there's enough money anywhere to bribe me into doing 'it' any where near that airport. {{{{{{{SHUDDER}}}}}}}} :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ummmmm, in famous DC3 Mr Douglas.

A few times. What can I say, it was parked at the dz for a while,,,,so

Ralph

Heheh.. I know where Mr. Douglas is parked now!

Is it unlocked? >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, seeing as I'll be on the bunny slopes for a while till I get the feel of the board again it may be a while before I get to the big boy slopes to enjoy all the hotties with ya. B|

I will however get The Rack v.2.0 for the better part of the day (and night I believe). ;):ph34r:

All this talk about you & Beth & everyone else snowboarding & partying made me start searching the web for where I should go. Big Mountain resort is just outside of Whitefish, Montana (not far from LP), and in 3 weeks they're having their winter carnival. This year's theme is "Mardi Gras - Whitefish style." :o>:(;)

I can see it now, "SHOW YER UDDERS!!!" and "TEATS! TEATS! TEATS!..." :D:D:D

That's it, I'm going. :|

No, really. Now I actually AM going. B| If any Spokane or western MT people feel like driving to Whitefish this weekend, I'll be up there tonight through Saturday night and wouldn't mind some company. I'd even let ya chip in on the cost of the condo if ya wanted. ;) My phone number is listed at www.blueskiesonline.com if anyone's interested.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)