DeNReN

Is it bad to cook a lb of bacon to eat yourself?

Well is it?....I'm still fairly thin...and havent had a heart attack or stroke yet....and....MY oh how I do love bacon.:)

Certainly not! It's bad only if you bite down on a piece and have a large chunk of your molar just break the hell off!

It happened to me in '99 at my parents' house, late at night. I microwaved myself a pound of bacon and was chowin' down and CRUNCH! At first I thought there was a piece of bone in the bacon, but it turned out that the tooth was just weakened by a big filling and ready to go.

Lucky for me, there was no nerve exposure or sensitivity. I actually waited a lonnnng time before I got it fixed.

Bacon is gooooood. :)
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I have three teenagers in the house...

Sunday mornings are:
A dozen eggs, 2 dozen WAFFLES, 3 pounds of BACON, and 2 bags of frozen hash browns...:S

And ya gotta be QUICK grabbing..or NO BACON for you!;)

(Mmmm burnt hash browns fried in bacon grease covered with maple syrup...WORTH the heart attack!)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My father is a royal meat-eater. I went veg at 11 and later 90% vegan.

The smell of bacon still drives me nuts---in the way that I always REALLY want some. I never really miss anything else. But, I do have a burger or steak once in a blue moon:P I will never eat Porky again.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

No.... bacon is gods gift to humans. Bacon and eggs, bacon on toast, bacon on turkey avacado sandwhiches, turkey wrpaaed bacon, bacon wrapped bacon, bacon bits in salad, goat cheese bacon and basil leaves on crackers, bacon and ice cream, bacon cake, mmmmm ggrllllllollrlrllgll.... baaaaconnnn.

Homer to bart..."Butter you bacon boy".. "but my heart hurts" ...... (shaking fist) .."Butter it!"

mmmm bacon.....

i was just thinking about those Islamic-extremist terrorists....

..if their religion would just allow them to have bacon or sausage & a few beers every once in awhile, don't you think it would make them a lot less likely to wanna blow themselves up all the time? like maybe life would be more worth living??

hmmm....something to think about.....

look at OktoberFests....all those jolly people, eating wurst & drinking huge steins of beer, all very friendly & happy...dancing the polka....

I'll bet not a single one of you have ever seen a polka dancer blow anyone up. .... see? I'm right!
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Dang...that must be freaky, having your tooth crack apart like that. Tooth breaks have been linked to silver-colored fillings. Was that the kind of filling you had? Some of the horror stories about what's happened to people's teeth years after getting silver fillings freaked me out so much that I paid extra to get white fillings.

Bacon.........hmmmmmmm

Doesnt matter how much.......its never a crime

I mean a pig does smell better dead than alive....

Bacon.......hmmmmmmm

(my first trip to the US every fast food place I went to always offered me 'extra bacon' with everything......I have never recovered from the thinking that bacon does indeed go with just about everything........)