F16Driver

Pics from Iraq

so wer eyou just joy riding? I don't see ant targeting system on that thur thing;)

there is no theory of evolution, just a list of things that Chuck Norris lets live.
Chuck Norris has sex on the first date. ALWAYS
My photos

My Videos

Another thing to add. If any one of you see me at a boogie somewhere this summer, please introduce yourself. It would be cool to put faces to names. Actually, I'm not good with names. But I'll have beer!!!!!:D

well We may have a better chance meeting at redflag or something, but If I see you I'll introduce myself, even though I'm not a girl:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Oh right ...who doesn't look good in a flight suit in front of an F-16

me, you should see the pic...

f16driver,

guess i owe beer dude, worked on em 6 years and today is the first time i ever saw one flying with only the targeting pod pylon on and not the pod also.....

Oh right ...who doesn't look good in a flight suit in front of an F-16

me, you should see the pic...

f16driver,

guess i owe beer dude, worked on em 6 years and today is the first time i ever saw one flying with only the targeting pod pylon on and not the pod also.....

If you look at the centerline station on the belly there is a large canoe looking thing. That is the TARS Pod, it takes really cool pictures and that's about it. I have a targeting pod on my jet so in case something happens, I can use my wingman as a "mule" and laze his bombs in.

"I promise, I will never die."

Another thing to add. If any one of you see me at a boogie somewhere this summer, please introduce yourself. It would be cool to put faces to names. Actually, I'm not good with names. But I'll have beer!!!!!:D

well We may have a better chance meeting at redflag or something, but If I see you I'll introduce myself, even though I'm not a girl:ph34r:

I always seem to be going to Nellis for one thing or another. I don't mind. Free trip to Las Vegas!!!B|B|B|

I fly a Piper Warrior. Can I get all the chicks too?

Oh wait, that'd make me gay...

Nevermind! :P

Next week I'm looking at flying this... B|

Look at all that >a-hem< cargo room!!! :):):)

Maybe I can get a cool pic of me in all my flight gear in front of it, too! -Yeah, my...sweatshirt and baseball cap. I'll even get a pic with my wingman. He's a Canadian goose named 'FOD'. :|

High-tech shit I work with, I tell ya! (and I don't even have a license yet :o;))
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I fly a Piper Warrior. Can I get all the chicks too?

Oh wait, that'd make me gay...

Nevermind! :P

Next week I'm looking at flying this... B|

Look at all that >a-hem< cargo room!!! :):):)

Maybe I can get a cool pic of me in all my flight gear in front of it, too! -Yeah, my...sweatshirt and baseball cap. I'll even get a pic with my wingman. He's a Canadian goose named 'FOD'. :|

High-tech shit I work with, I tell ya! (and I don't even have a license yet :o;))

Hey, I still fly the small stuff, too. It's all good!!:)

"kid" ha thats funny. the first time I met him he was our new cessna pilot and he mentioned he was going to fly f-16's
I thought yeah sure kid maybe when you grow up.

Hey Curt this spring come on up to fremont. It's where the cool people are jumping now ;)

"It seemed like a good idea at the time"

"kid" ha thats funny. the first time I met him he was our new cessna pilot and he mentioned he was going to fly f-16's
I thought yeah sure kid maybe when you grow up.

Hey Curt this spring come on up to fremont. It's where the cool people are jumping now ;)

Man, that was back in the Summer of '99. Seems like yesterday. I'm sure I'll see you in Fremont. Every DZ close to me keeps closing. >:(

Nice pics, but if they had been taken from a car, my reponse would have been "shouldn't you be watching the road?!?" :D
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

If you look at the centerline station on the belly there is a large canoe looking thing. That is the TARS Pod, it takes really cool pictures and that's about it. I have a targeting pod on my jet so in case something happens, I can use my wingman as a "mule" and laze his bombs in.

what i was talking about is that there is no targetting pod on the jet in P1010001.jpg just the pylon.... normally if there is no pod they always remove the pylon too....

ever heard these guys do the "fighterpilot song"? www.dosgringosrocks.com/ it is soooo freaking funny!!!

Here are some more.

Those are my jets!! Hell Yea,
For those ont he fourms I am a Vermont Air National Guard Dude, AFSC is Weapons Systems and also learning how to fly the Jet to.
I cant wait till i get over, I heading over in April!!
Nice shots Sir!
Here are my shots from Last triphttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/keepoffthegrass.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/IMG_3773.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/SD27Mar320.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/040722-F-5910D-021copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/030109-F-8097K-0162.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/J1849.jpg
Jumping at Pepperell, MA
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/aitke12/strikeeagleiii2.jpg

You need to get pics of you using the ejection seat or your wingman. Don't worry my taxes will pay for it.;):P

Just spit soda everywhere...

:D:D

Trust me, if I ever have to punch, I'm logging that jump!!!!

At MacDill AFB in Tampa, they have a big annual airshow. There is a handle that is clearly marked to blow the canopy. A few years back, a bonehead spectator did.
:S

Parked on the ground. The handle was attached to the outside. I don't know much about it, but apparently, it is something used by ground crews to get pilots out.

It was clearly marked with a nice flag. Somebody pulled it to see if it worked. :S It causes a LOT of damage to the plane. Something like $200K.