F16Driver

Pics from Iraq

My wingman and I got bored sitting alert the other day so we decided to get some pictures since we were in our gear anyway. Let me know what you think. I also have a few other ones in there as well.

I also got to meet NBC news reporter Jim Miklaszewski before I stepped to go fly. NBC was there interviewing my squadron commander and strapping a bunch of cameras to his helmet. The camera crew did get shots by the runway of me taking off. Don't know when the story will air, though.

"I promise, I will never die."

Dang... if there's one dream I have, it's getting a ride in an F16 or other comparable fighter jet. It would have to be a 2-seater though. That would make my life complete. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nice pics!

When are you coming back to Skydive Greene County?

Be safe over there.

bn

Hopefully soon, I'm "part-time" with the Guard now and I'm on a week on week off schedule with NetJets. I should have more time this summer to travel. I'm living in MI now.

"I promise, I will never die."

Nice pics bro. You are pretty cute and I like your ride :$.

Yeah, what she said. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Keep your self safe over ther guy nice pics we want to see more so be safe
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.