Broke

Sex and skydiving

Of course every rule must have its exceptions, right?

I guess it sometimes has more to do with the time available.:o

LOL, :$

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Ideally, sex before, skydive, sex after... the best of all worlds.

We are packers, so if we tried sex after jumping/packing all day we'd probably stick together from the sweat and grime which really doesn't add to the mood. Exhaustion plus beer equals sleep. So, definitely pre jumping sex then.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Ideally, sex before, skydive, sex after... the best of all worlds.

We are packers, so if we tried sex after jumping/packing all day we'd probably stick together from the sweat and grime which really doesn't add to the mood. Exhaustion plus beer equals sleep. So, definitely pre jumping sex then.

Ahh showers are a wonderful thing B| Redbull + Beer = Drunk and awake
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

To me it is simple economics. If you are in a steady relationship where sex is in supply most of the time...then skydive first....
If you are not and sex is not in steady supply...take sex when you can get it....the sky will be there tomorrow or next weekend...but will the person who is willing to have sex with you?!?

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Wake up in your tent, lounge around a bit watching the morning dew roll down the sides of the outside frabic, maybe listen to the wind against the canvas and hope not to hear the high pitch whine of the turbines which means you're missing load one.

Roll out, hit the showers, run, not walk to manifest and rush rush rush to make the first load.

Jump your ass off like it's you're last day alive and that it may be the last time you're jumping with the people around you.

Sunset has passed, gather around the fire, sip the booze, find the food, enjoy the company of some of the most enjoyable people around. Hook up, go back to your tent, play til you're spent, drift off feeling cozy next to a warm body and drousy from the alcohol while the temp outside drops from the night's chill.

Wake up, repeat, and call it a nice way to spend your free time.

Skydive first,you can have sex no matter what the weather is. You need to take advatage of good weather to jump;)

yeah but if you don't have a partner then what do you do on a bad weather day???
go tunnelflying??

And what if you don't have a partner or a tunnel... :(
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

you can't skydive in the dark too often, so it depends on when you wake up as to which comes first - skydiving during daylight hours, sex the rest of the time;).

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe