GiaKrembs

What's on your desk

Some people have pictures, some have nothing, I have toys.

Two desk toys:

Left: a "twiddler". You know how you put your hands together, fingers interlaced, and "twiddle" your thumbs by spinning them around each other? Well, this handy little device is for professional twiddlers. You put one thumb in each hole, and then spin your thumbs around each other - it prevents those ugly thumb collisions from lack of concentration.

Right: I think this was called a "space pet", but that doesn't describe it properly. It's plastic, oblong shaped, flat on one side, and domed on the other side. You put the dome side down and spin it. The spin slows down, stops briefly, and then it magically reverses direction and spins the opposite way! It seems to defy the laws of nature, and I never have understood how this works - it can fascinate me for hours.

Some people have pictures, some have nothing, I have toys.

What's on your desk???

g

I have a little bit of everything. Toys, magazines, laptops, remote controls, books, stapler, hole punch, software, CD's, phone, two pony tails (that I was supposed to mail to Locks of Love months ago) and of course my Protec with the Skull Smiley face on the back.
Oh, and until right before this pic was taken a digital camera.

Ok, I'll play B|

Not much on the nicknack end of things,

but I do have my Hippo CD case, and a couple CANPARA magazines (for trips to the can).

After a year of workign off of 3ft of an 8ft table, I finally have a desk! well, actually 2 8ft'ers. I actually have space to work now! ;)

on my desk?
every little thing I need to work....
actually the room is organized like you would'nt believe!!
ever drink Pisco???

geez, crap pics of my pics on my wall...what more could you ask for??

:P:P:P
SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.