swedishcelt

Why do men like monkeys?

Just saw a little blurb in the internet news that The Rock was going to do a remake of the Clint Eastwood movie "Any Which Way You Can", which had Clyde, that lovable orangutan... What'll we see this time? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just saw a little blurb in the internet news that The Rock was going to do a remake of the Clint Eastwood movie "Any Which Way You Can", which had Clyde, that lovable orangutan... What'll we see this time? :P

Dang, I don't think The Rock has the drole sense of humor Clint has. If they make it, I'm sure it'll be some overblown, bad-ass, big budget bore.

If it puts you at rest....I absolutely hate monkeys. I despise them all. Especially the little fuckers that steal your shit in the villages. And if you try to beat the little bastards they all gang up on you. They are like little hairy gang bangers.

I do believe that I would enjoy a day shooting the little fuckers from branches and feeding the indigenous people. Or just sharp shooting the ones in the village that get out of line.:P

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

If it puts you at rest....I absolutely hate monkeys.

Perhaps you're not a man, then. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And some women even like (sky)monkeys, just ask katiebear ;)

I did she said no. Only wants hime for his money and RC airplane i believe
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?