Vectracide

Superblow officiation....

Who the fuck picked these refs? I can't believe the # of BULLSHIT calls being made. Even East Coast Madden is saying the calls are fucked.

If Seattle loses, its due to this and this only.

And I meant to spell Superblow......>:(

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Who the fuck picked these refs? I can't believe the # of BULLSHIT calls being made. Even East Coast Madden is saying the calls are fucked.

If Seattle loses, its due to this and this only.

And I meant to spell Superblow......>:(

You mean bad calls like when Rothlisberger threw the interception then was clipped during the run back?
You mean bad calls like Hasselrig's fumble being over-turned after review?
Bad calls go both ways, if Seattle loses it isn't the officiating that's to blame....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I think it was significant in this game.

An offensive push-interference that was really barely there.

A bullshit blocking below the waist.

Bullshit holding.

Not calling delay of game, giving the time out instead.

The refs get an F.

In baseball, it is balls and strikes that ruins the game. In football it is holding, it can be called whenever they want to, it is just a choice of when they want to call it.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Bad calls go both ways, if Seattle loses it isn't the officiating that's to blame....

Oh, BULLSHIT! It's worse than a preseason game.

It would've been better if penalties never exist.
Let the players PLAY!

The team with the most points wins, regardless of the referee's help.

Yes, it was a questionable touchdown but was reviewed and there was no evidence to over turn the call on the field.
The offensive pass interference call against Seattle wasn't questionable. Replay showed the receiver did push off, there isn't anything in the rules allowing a minimal push off. It's either a push off or it isn't, minor as it was it still occurred....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Apparently there are alot of unhappy Seattle fans... cry all you want I don't give a dam'n.

I couldn't give a fuck who's playing since my team sucked during the season.

If you think the calls were impartial you are watching a different game.

You mean bad calls like Hasselrig's fumble being over-turned after review?.

First of all.....its Hasselback.

Second of all...when a ref has only a 25% overturn percentage and he overturns it....you can bet it was a bad call in the first place.

Thirdly.....you must learn more rules of the game sir. When a player falls on his own....which Hasselback did......you cannot have a fumble with contact with the ground. To boot.....both his knees and at least one elbow had made contact with the ground before he lost control of the ball. The play was over. Even if he was tackled.

Seattle.......got......fucked.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Of course there is risk of looking like a poor loser when complaining about officials, but I still think it was poor.

So be it, Seattle had a good year.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I am so reminded why I stopped watching football.

Even Madden said it. They can call holding on any play. Pass interference rules have become so complicated that it is impossible for a human to judge. Even offsides on both the offense and defensive sides happens constantly, but only gets called at the whim of the ref. It seemed obvious there were two plays in a row that Pitt's defese was blatantly offside (one resulted in a sack) in a crucial series but no call.

Sour grapes, sure it is. What is worse for the NFL is that is makes it difficult to want to be a fan.

but at least I'll be collecting money while doing so.

I made $40 on our football pool. It only took about 2 seconds before my daughter asked how much of it SHE was going to get. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am not a fan of either team. I am not really even a fan of Football in general but I watch the Superbowl for the Commercials like alot of people.

But it was crystal clear to me that the ref`s were anything but impartial in this game. They might as well have been wearing Stealers uniforms.

When they announced the Stealers MVP, I was half expecting them to name one of the Refs as they were the ones who did the most for Pittsburg.

The ball never crossed the line for that Pittsburg TD. The "Push Off" call was a bad Joke that took away a TD from Seattle. The "Holding" calls that took back several Major Seattle Plays were also Jokes.
Like Madden said.. You could call Holding on any play. The Refs Sucked.

And I really didnt care who won, but I hate to see something like that. Seattle clearly out played Pittsburg but they never had a chance with those refs in the game.

Thirdly.....you must learn more rules of the game sir. When a player falls on his own....which Hasselback did......you cannot have a fumble with contact with the ground. To boot.....both his knees and at least one elbow had made contact with the ground before he lost control of the ball. The play was over. Even if he was tackled.

Actually, you need to learn the rules of the game. You can have a fumble by contact with the ground if the player falls on his own. If he is not touched by a player on the opposing team then it IS in fact a fumble.

That was not the issue on the play you are referring to. The fact that his elbow and knees touched the ground is not what caused him to be down, the issue was he was touched by an opposing player on the way down thus he was called down.

I tell you what man if I was a stealers fan I would not be to proud right now. It was a stolen game
I started watching the game for the commercials as non-of the teams I gave a fuck about where in it.

Then you had the Bull shit pass interference call and then the imaginary touch down witch was obvious that it did not cross any line. I guess that was his version of Marandonas hand of god. I wonder if the ref was from Pittsburgh or something that was the worst SB I have ever seen.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The NFL got what they wanted. The Steelers have tradition and a huge out of town fan base, Seatle does not.

This whole year officiating has been a joke in the NFL. They need to give official's real contracts and benefits, and in turn hold them accountable and severly punish and fine them when the F-UP.