littlejohn

appreitation of the packers

before i joined the army i was a weekend packer on my dz and never payed cash for my jumps. my favorite customers took care of me and i did the same in return. i've climbed trees, spent countless hours sorting out a cutaway, and helped with almost everything you can do to a main without a sewing machine. im not complaining, i loved every minute of it. it is also a great way to learn alot about equipment. packing payed for around 500 of my jumps. so as a packer i would like to thank everyone that is to lazy to pack or just likes how i do it.

ps: it also payed for gear, my tandem rating, my coach rating, and my FIRST jump.

I bought a 20 dollar pack job the other weekend.
How's that for packer appreciation?

sounds more like extortion to me. monkeys would have gotten your friend on the load for free(even on a short call), and with a couple of trash can lids you wouldn't even have had to deal with the poo flinging. you got ripped off dude.

check out the guy right above my post, bragging about the fact that he has a chop stick in his tongue. do you really want someone who's job is every bit as important as an EMT's to be looking like the reject from the last Jackass audition?

sorry dude you did get ripped. oh yeah as far as what i look like. thats your opinion and its your right to say it. its my job to protect your rights. im a us army soldier who has spent the last ten months in iraq. and if you want to take one look at me and judge me, i suppose thats your right too. but i feal really sorry for anyone else whose mind is as narrow as yours.

then it would seem that out of respect to your customers(who seem to have provided you with such awesome opportunities according to you) you should get the fucking chop stick out of your tongue. seriously dude, it just doesn't look "professional", and the people who helped you get where you are deserve better than you have given so far. they(your customers) wouldn't care if a monkey had a chop stick in it's tongue and was packing for them as long as they had a poo shield, but you're not a monkey are you? be man enough to be respectable and responsible, or just start flinging poo and leave the chop stick in your tongue.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

I tip my packer whatever I paid for the pack job. So i basically pay double for each pack job. So if I have jumped several times that day then I have usually pay a good bit. But I want to take care of my packer and he'll take care of me.
:ph34r:
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

im a us army soldier who has spent the last ten months in iraq.

i sincerely appreciate it.

and if you want to take one look at me and judge me, i suppose thats your right too.

don't be silly, i'm not a drill sergeant

but i feal really sorry for anyone else whose mind is as narrow as yours.

so i take it you are not used to inspections.

its my job to protect your rights.

would you mind losing the chop stick and getting a presentable haircut? protecting my rights is a pretty important job. i would like you to look presentable when you are gunning down insurgents.

Hell yeah we do!! I love packing so much. Skydiving is boring, packing is where it's at!! :D

Ok there Tom Sawyer.
When you're finished packing I have a fence to whitewash it is awesome fun you want in?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

dude, this is a skydiving thread(packing is directly related to skydiving), stop shitting all over this thread with your talk about whitewashing fences. start your own thread. it should go something like, "the other day i was whitewashing a fence when i realized i could post a thread about whitewashing a fence" or maybe you could start a thread like, "i'm not smurt inof to rite mi oon sig lyn."