Muenkel

I can't watch the fucking Olympics.

Why? Because I am a Dish Network suscriber and in my area they do not offer NBC.>:(

It's fucking 2006...sattelite TV...and they can't provide a network I watched when I was 2 years old.>:(>:(

I am so fucking pissed.>:(>:(>:(>:(

Chris

For once....my little ol' antenna scores! I don't subscribe to anything broadcast related but am sitting here watching the Opening Ceremonies with just an old fashioned jumble of wires on my roof capturing the picture.

Couldn't you just add this little doohicky to your roof and supliment what your Dish Network is able to give you?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I guess I could, but the Olympics would probably be over before it was installed. Plus there is nothing else worth watching on NBC. I seriously have not missed the netword until now. I still get ABC east and west, PBS and Fox.

Chris

Wow! When did they start doing a Fucking Olympics? That might be kinda fun to watch.

What events do they compete in? Quickies in public? Doggy style? Are there minimum and maximum equipment standards?

And how do they judge it? I can't see how it would be anything but subjective. I think I'd be pretty upset if I made a guy have multiple orgasms and some other couple won cuz they did it while doing back flips, y'know?

Ok--did anyone else thing it was wierd that during the procession of the athletes american 70s and 80s music was played? friggin village people&everything.

AND--i don't know which american athlete it was but some bitch was on her FUCKING CELL PHONE!! jebus, people, a little respect please????

I'm going to make a great third wife for my first husband....

Wow! When did they start doing a Fucking Olympics? That might be kinda fun to watch.

What events do they compete in? Quickies in public? Doggy style? Are there minimum and maximum equipment standards?

And how do they judge it? I can't see how it would be anything but subjective. I think I'd be pretty upset if I made a guy have multiple orgasms and some other couple won cuz they did it while doing back flips, y'know?

:D:D oh, that got cherry coke on the computer screen this morning. score, 9.95!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Oh sheesh, I just walked right into this one. Brilliant!:D:D:D:D

My guess is if there were a Fucking Olympics, you my dear would be chosen to carry the flag.:ph34r::ph34r:;)

Chris

Pssst... lisa....look here:P:P:P:P
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Its kind of funny...I had cable for the longest time. Recently chose to get rid of it. The apartment complex I am in, we still do get the basic local channels with the cable off (nbc,cbs, abc, fox) I watch more TV now then I ever did...and im not paying for it :D

Most of what I do watch is on NBC....with the exception of a guilty pleasure....:$ and one other show. :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto