onegirl

male sex drive

How old is "older"? Is there anything going on with him physically? Is he in good health? Does everything still work properly? ED can reduce desire due to fear of failure. Also, low testosterone levels cause a low libido. Does he maybe have an STD he's afraid of passing to you? There could be a lot of different reasons, but if everything else in the relationship really is good (and he thinks so too), I'd look at the potential physical causes.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Ok, so my boyfriend of over a year doesn't like having sex with me. He's older and has LOTS of experience, while I was saving myself for marriage until he came along. So what do I do? I am clean, I shave down there, and am not over weight or ugly. Any suggestions?

ASK HIM or break up. Sorry to be blunt, but that's the answer.

find out who the other girl is.....i have had that same problem...and he is either cheating or gay....

Or neither. I have been in this spot. It can be neither. However, if is a case where he cares about you but has lost interet in sex, it is time to move on.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Youve had the same problem? Maybe its your personality, (not in refrence to the original poster) wonder what you did to make him lose interest...didnt you just insult someone because they have ex's? So your still with this gay guy who is cheating on you?
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

However, if is a case where he cares about you but has lost interet in sex, it is time to move on.

Or they could just try to fix the emotional, physical, or relational cause of the problem, if both parties so desire.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

First and most important... it is about him, not YOU. His lack of sex drive is not a reflection of your attractiveness. I'm guessing you're a little bit insecure because of his relatively extensive experience. That's understandable, but that's in your head, not his fault.

You can read all the suggestions, herbals, vitamins, etc., in the world, but if he just isn't interested in persuing seeing a doc and exploring options, it just won't happen.

Are you concerned because you want sex more often than you are getting it, or just concerned because he is not constantly persuing you for sex? (these are two very different things)

Does he not like having sex with you, or is he just flat out not interested in sex in general? Again, these are two different things.

Have you talked with him about it? What does he say? If you've been together for over a year, it shouldn't be impossible to have a serious conversation like this.

What do you want out of a sex life? Are you getting what you need? If not, let him know that. If you are getting what you need, this isn't really an issue.

So, to answer your question 'what do I do', be yourself, be secure in yourself, and realize that you have nothing to do with this problem. Don't blame yourself.

PM me if you want more specifics, since I'm in a very similar situation right now. I'm just not going into detail on this forum :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda