SkydiveStMarys

What are you drivin' these days?

My wife says my 5 yr old is more mature, but I drive a...,...,a..., 05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Auto doors and lift gate, stow and go seats, two TVs, two car seats, 3.8L engine, Black, all tinted.***[:/]

Would you like to borrow the TR-6 for an evening???

But...but...it's not pink!!!???

I love pink, but i draw the line at driving a pink car. If it was a ferrari i'd have a custom hot pink paint job...but until i can afford that, i'll stick with my cute little cobalt. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

mmmmm Suuupra. i love Supras thos cars are fuckin sweet.

But if I can't have a supra, I guess my car is good enough.

I drive an 03 VW GTI 1.8T. I love my turbo :)

AWD and turbos are indeed where its at. I love my Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Nothing powers out of a turn like AWD with 3 LSDs. :)
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

But...but...it's not pink!!!???

I love pink, but i draw the line at driving a pink car. If it was a ferrari i'd have a custom hot pink paint job...but until i can afford that, i'll stick with my cute little cobalt. :)

Ok...I'll give ya that...but tell me you at least put some Powerpuff Girl stickers on it?? ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My nephew's (if he earns it that is) '98 Ford Ranger extended cab. He has 10 months (till he turns 16) to give me 1 good reason I should give it to him. One report card with all 'A's would do it.

That is so sweet!

I want to be the cool aunt one day. (Probably have to graduate first to be that cool though..)

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Audi TT (2004). It finally works again. I had a switch go bad that would turn my break lights on and completely drain my batter. I went through 3 batteries before they figured it out. They had my car in the shop for almost a whole month.

I'm so glad I have it back. We've had some chilly weather and I love putting the top down w. the seat heaters on.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado convertible Hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps And all leather cow interior And make brown baby seal lions for head lights (yeah!)

Wow, I've got a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado convertible too:

Hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps And all leather cow interior and make brown baby seal eyes for head lights (yeah!)

I love to suck down Big Macs in the old fashion non biodegradable styrofoam containers and drive it really slow in the ultra fast lane. :P

Cuz we've got the bombs...:ph34r:
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.